nogert@gmail.com

Demoralising and anti climactic end :(

I think this game has a major flaw in that it's become so intense that when it's over it's too much to start again.

I've just spent 6 days alive with my friend, we'd been everywhere, I had a DMR with 5 magazine which I was so happy about, for 4 days I had waited for action, just hoping that I could be in a position to spot a survivor and possibly get into a interesting situation, but nothing really arose. The only situation that did arise was when we saw a survivor on the airfield, we watched him as he went building to building, until finally we had a shot on him. He jumped into a bush and we knew we had him, it was a flat field and he had nowhere to go. he had to come out from the behind the bush at something point. Well nope he just quit.

Anticlimactic right? Well that was the entire experience, today the 6th day, nothing had happened, we'd been up north, down the east coast, south coast everywhere. I finally get to a lake just outside a town and we decide to refill our bottles, I walk up the hill to get in the tree line and I'm shot in the back, I'm dead. 6 days of hard work, hoping for some great memorable moments, just shot down in a instant. It was a shit dead, not even a fire fight.. completely anticlimactic and boring.

Now I just don't want to play again.. it was too much work for nothing.

TLDR Spent 6 days on the game, nothing happened, anticlimactic death, don't want to play again.

Anyway, my point behind all this, is why not add a second chance? just one chance to spawn maybe within a 5 mile radius of your death to recover your stuff?

Rocket said he is going to work on this whole issue where people bitch-out and disconnect. Honestly the mod needs it, it's too much of a get-out-of-jail-free card.

I think this game has a major flaw in that it's become so intense that when it's over it's too much to start again.

Yep.

How about making disconnect zones on the game? like safe zones where no one can shoot, and you can only disconnect there.

But what do you think about giving the player a second wind? A second chance to get back to where he died to recover some of his loot.

How about this:

If you are bleeding, you cannot disconnect. OR, if you are bleeding and disconnect, then it will do the same thing it does with the food and water meters.

I mean, come on, if thirst and hunger still goes on to a small degree while you log of, so should bleeding. Witch would mean, that by the time people log back on, they should be near death / dead.

That will teach them :D

And when the "second chance" turns out the same as the first ... will you want a third and a fourth?

Starting again provides a whole new slate ... every step you take is fraught with angst and unknown events, whether you have a m4 holo GL or a makarov ... you need to stop playing for the end, and just play.

Or not ...

I don't know about you, but dying for me is always a relief. Sure, I'm semi-bummed that I lost my loot, but I no longer have to act as cautiously as I was. I'm free to be a jackass running through elektro with a train of zeds. It's a breath of fresh air.

OP - I've had what has happened to you happen to me several times already. It's part of the game

Gone out in some badass firefights, won some badass firefights.

Not everything is anti-climatic, give it a chance.

You said you wanted a firefight but yet you snipe at someone with a dmr, and then get upset when you get shot in the back?

Unfortunately life is boring especially when you live on your own in the wilderness. If you want memorable moments I suggest you operate around more heavily populated areas. You will die more often but more lives means more opportunities for memerable moments.

So you try to kill someone with a DMR from far away and complain, that you get shot without a fight?

Y-Yeah...

So like everyone else I have to ask: it's cool for someone else to have an anti-climatic ending but not you? Don't be silly. You're a sillysaurus.

So you try to kill someone with a DMR from far away and complain' date=' that you get shot without a fight?

[/quote']

I'm complaining that I spent 6 days waiting for action, and I got shot in the back. I lost everything, and didn't get to experience anything fun.

Not because it was a sniper.

It really needs a second chance option, so I can go back and try to recover some items. I really want to just enjoy this game because I know how awesome it can be, but this has just punched right in the nut sack and I don't feel like I can start over.

I do find it funny that you are complaining about something that you were about to do to another player.

This happens to everyone... Play differently next time. Mix it up. Explore and find the little hidden caches that Rocket has spread around.

Y-Yeah...

So like everyone else I have to ask: it's cool for someone else to have an anti-climatic ending but not you? Don't be silly. You're a sillysaurus.

No' date=' that's not it at all, people play this game and there are ups and down throughout one life. I spent 6 days on the game, one guy disconnected when we had him locked down and 2 days after that I get shot in the back without a chance.

[hr']

lol QQ' date=' same thing happens to everyone, it builds manlyness and character. just start over god.

[/quote']

I can understand playing a day or so and getting killed, but investing 6 days into your character, only to die in the most pathetically bland way just sucks.

my character was alive for 2 weeks man, i had everything, and got killed by a guy so far away i didnt hear the shot, u kno what i did, i restarted, and killed everyone in cherno, then went north, and found a guy looting a dead guy, killed him, and he had better stuff than my first guy. so yea. shut up and restart.

Y-Yeah...

No' date=' that's not it at all, people play this game and there are ups and down throughout one life. I spent 6 days on the game, one guy disconnected when we had him locked down and 2 days after that I get shot in the back without a chance.

[hr']

lol QQ' date=' same thing happens to everyone, it builds manlyness and character. just start over god.

[/quote']

I can understand playing a day or so and getting killed, but investing 6 days into your character, only to die in the most pathetically bland way just sucks.

You do realize, that the guy at the airport might have had his character for example for 3 weeks?

Y-Yeah...

[hr']

[/quote']

Sorry mate but its going to happen.

Even if the guy that killed you was in front of you if he got the drop on you you'd still be dead. ONE bullet will but you down in this game doesn't matter if you saw where it was coming from or not. And you know what? ITS HAPPENED TO ALL OF US. We all got pissed, but then either went hunting the fucker that killed us, or accepted that its a game and we got unlucky/stupid/whatever.

Whats happened to you ISN'T unique. Its a very real and harsh part of this really harsh mod.

Disconnecting to avoid being Killed.

Server hopping to flank an enemy.

Server hopping to loot or camp hot spots.

All fixed with 1 character per server and blood loss while bleeding offline.

1 character per server?????? no thank you, if i wanna go eat dinner then come back and play, but the server i was on is full now, so i have to start anew, fuck that.

@Nogert191

That survivor ye shoot at he could have worked twice as hard as you and had 1 day in or 41 days in.

Put you and your friend wanted abit of fun...???? It didnt work out for you so you "Bitch"......But another player gets the drop on you and takes away all your "Beautiful Gear" and you cry SWEET SWEET TEARS, I feel for you. (Sarcastic)

You do get a 2nd chance and a 3rd.........ect

P.S. The longest i lived for was 21/22 days got shoot right between the eyes, didnt like it but laughed it off.

AS IT SAYS BELOW

v

v

v

v

Sing it with me :P

1 character per server?????? no thank you' date=' if i wanna go eat dinner then come back and play, but the server i was on is full now, so i have to start anew, fuck that.

[/quote']

yer right m8.

Nothing to do with you wanting to server hop to gain an exploit advantage ?

I like to eat sometimes also.

But I would prefer full server problems to exploit using cunts.

Or at least i would like to ALPHA test it. To see if it worked better than the exploits we have to deal with constantly atm.