Sign in to follow this  
Sliv

Looking for somebody to play with

Hey guys.

While I've been enjoying DayZ on my own so far, I think it will be much better if I play it with somebody else (or multiple people). So that's why I'm looking for somebody to play with. To give you an indication of how new I am: I played it for one day approximately, just got down a controls somewhat and I still have no idea where I can find stuff and I haven't shot a single zombie yet because I'm not quite sure how to aim. My most precious find has so far been a Double Barreled Shotgun. I mostly roam the countyside because I'm still too scared and ill-equipped to enter the big cities (And I don't have a clue where they are, that doesn't help either :P ) but maybe if we are with more people and we all have a pistol or something we could go try to loot some of the city buildings.

The things that I would prefer in a person:

- Being a newbie, just like me. It might be okay to have one somewhat experienced person in the group but I think it's the nicest if we are all clueless and find out things by ourselves. That's just how I like to play the game.

- Willing to play on servers with other people on them with PvP ON. Yes, I will probably die every time when I encounter somebody, but I love the thrill of being able to encounter people who might kill me. The first hour I played I was chased by somebody with a pistol and it was awesome (lol). However, I'm not looking to actively kill people myself so hadn't planned on teaming up with bandits. Rather survivors and people who shoot bandits when they're around.

- Playing at the same hours as me. I'm from the Netherlands (GMT+1) and I play mostly during the late afternoons and into the late evenings.

- Fluency in either English or Dutch. I speak both, and I am okay with people speaking either. Your English can be just a little broken, but if I'm going to survive with you for days then I'd like somebody who I can talk well with and I don't really want a language barrier for that.

Hopefully there's somebody who would like to play sometime. Just add me on Steam: Slivv

If you're looking for a great dedicated team then sign up to The New Republic (TNR)! We're up to 21 members so there is always plenty of people to play with! We play DayZ regularly (every day) as well as playing other games, normally mods on Arma 2 like Takistan Life: Revolution, A.C.E etc. We have access to a 512 Slot Teamspeak 3 server, as well as a dedicated server (can host ANY game)!

Sign up here if interested and fill out the application! Just say Nitro recommended you if you're interested.

Thanks,

- Nitro

Edited by Nitro DayZ

If your not looking for a clan or a big team then ive met a few players ingame, we now have a small group of players that play together sometimes, we usually play dayzero because there are no hackers on there. PM if interested :)