sovokii

CROSSFIRE (PixelProject) - No PVP - Friendly & Active Admins - 300+ vehicles - Dogs Lift Bicsycle UPDATE Custom Bases & - Start With Gear & Weapon

cardog.jpg

b_560_95_1.png

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

CROSSFIRE (PixelProject) NO PVP

Now running DayZChernarus 1.7.5.1 // beta patch 101480

Pixel Project

Edit/Server 2013

OpenDayz.net

TEAM: PiXel BlurGaming Sovoki

!!!!!!DONT STEAL THOSE PHOTO'S!!!!!!

CUSTOM Modded Server Features

|| Refuel at Petrol Stations

|| Helicopter Cargo Lifts on ( AH1 Little Bird )

|| Custom Built Bases

|| > Bicycle usable with 2 Person ) sitting on back <

|| Custom Buildings

|| Custom loot Spawn

|| 350 Vehicle's / 25 Choppers

|| Server Slots 50

|| Refuel Scripting

|| Dogs Sitting in Cars / Quads / Hellie's / Bicycle

|| Sitting Back on Cars / Trucks

|| Start Loadout Added

* Rules to be followed *

- No cheating

- No glitch exploiting

- No malicious chat

- No racism (racism results in an immediate, permanent ban)

- No voice over Side Chat, text only (in English)

- Comfirmed Combat Logging results in a 24 hour ban, repeat offenders will receive a 48 hour ban

Next Features

- Hell Jumps - choose Location

-MORE COMING SOON

sitbackdogface.jpg

sitback.jpg

naamloosfsdf.jpg

cardogg.jpg

- { 3 Anti Hacks on server Runnig { -

- Sql Backup's every 30 Min

- 24/7 Admins Online

|| HOSTING DETAILS

CPU Type : Dual Intel Xeon E5-2620

CPU Speed : 12 Core @ 2GHz +HT

Server Memory : 48 Gigabytes RAM

Network : 1gbit Dedicated Connection

Edited by sovokii

The dogshouses with dogs are located with a random radius of 70 meters in: Bor, Msta, Polana, Vyshnoye, Grishino, Dubrovka. Take Vyshnoye. Often on the steep hillside or next to the road that goes up and North, near the village. Doghouses with dog should make a barking sound and are on an 'odd' location.

If someone joins your server and is killed by another player (not by zombies or terrain/glitches), is there a restoration of the killed player from the most recent save? I dislike spending most of my night finding loot and crawling around zombies to avoid detection only to get sniped as soon as I clear the town. :(

If someone joins your server and is killed by another player (not by zombies or terrain/glitches), is there a restoration of the killed player from the most recent save? I dislike spending most of my night finding loot and crawling around zombies to avoid detection only to get sniped as soon as I clear the town. :(

There is loot u u cant find loot in 2 min. serious and ( elektro is pvp zone ) u should read better when u come ingame man

so stop blaming us. it dont bug.

• Like 1

I think the lift cargo script is still buggy, I tried it, lifted my car but when I tried to drop it I got kicked and Banned from server saying I used setpos .. Cant get back into server, Id appreciate being unbanned please? Username is Retro

If you check the logs Im sure you will be able to see ive not been running a hack or any scripts I shouldnt be, I bet ive lost todays loot now :-\

still banned .. anychance of an unban soon? Was hoping to get a few hours gaming in before work. been playing on your server all week, got to know some of the guys there I'd like to keep playing, dont want to start playing on another server because I know I'll not be back to yours then..

still banned .. anychance of an unban soon? Was hoping to get a few hours gaming in before work. been playing on your server all week, got to know some of the guys there I'd like to keep playing, dont want to start playing on another server because I know I'll not be back to yours then..

your unbanned now

there was something wrong on the scripts if ur not unbanned. link me ur GUID. i'll fix it