flam3

Low Framerate on 1.7.1.1

Hey, the title says it all really. With the 1.7.1 patch, it was running like a dream, first time I was able to play with a stable framerate since I started to play DayZ, but after I updated to 1.7.1.1 my framerate dropped to ~10fps, basically unplayable.

Anyone else having this problem?

Anyone?

I was getting it for a while. I tried clearing AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\MPMissionsCache and I think it fixed the problem, however it might've simply been the fact that the server I then joined had just restarted.

It's same for me.

For right now I'm NOT playing DayZ and patiently wait for a new hotfix, so here's my question: can I starve to death while offline? If yes, how long will it take? I hope I wont before new update :roll:

I have the same problem. It's everytime around 10 fps, even if I am changing options to very low and stuff like that it just keeps the low fps.

It's same for me.

For right now I'm NOT playing DayZ and patiently wait for a new hotfix' date=' so here's my question: can I starve to death while offline? If yes, how long will it take? I hope I wont before new update :roll:

[/quote']

You won't actually die or lose blood, but after a couple days your food and drink icons will decline to their lowest value, and you'll need to eat/drink immediately upon logging in.

I was getting it for a while. I tried clearing AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\MPMissionsCache and I think it fixed the problem' date=' however it might've simply been the fact that the server I then joined had just restarted.

[/quote']

Hmm, yeah that seems to be how it was for me as well not so long ago. Maybe it's just the luck of the draw then that you get into a decent enough server, as it has been for a while now :P

A buddy and me noticed this tonight, we were moving stuff from ANZ4 to ANZ1 and in the same place in the middle of the forest (no zombies or loot spawning) I was getting 60 fps on ANZ 4, while on ANZ 1 it was around 8 fps, seemed to come good after a while, we were both experiencing it so it seemed like a server problem.

i've always had fps problems on dayz, i assumed it was because of my computer, but then 1.7.1 cam and although i had the invisible character bug the fps was great, now its 1.7.1.1 and its pretty bad again

i've always had fps problems on dayz' date=' i assumed it was because of my computer, but then 1.7.1 cam and although i had the invisible character bug the fps was great, now its 1.7.1.1 and its pretty bad again

[/quote']

Same here mate, apart from the whole invisible character bug.