Sign in to follow this  
Ric Flair

Fun Facts about Script Kiddies!

Fact #1 - They're Lame!

Fact #2 - When standalone comes, strip away some skiddies ability to hack, and a legit player will eat their corpse for breakfast (think 2017)

There must be more to add to the list! Go ahead legit players :)

Tonight skiddies hack in an artillery and still failed, whew least they couldnt aim with splash damage and me and my friend were able to log in time hehe. Totally random thread I know, but a definite PSA to skiddies everywhere about what lies ahead in their futures as we come closer to the standalone, WE WILL EAT YOU!!!! Mooohhooohahaha, ok i need to go to bed.... zzzzz

Yeah, awesome right lol, well when no admin is on, I log to save myself from hackers, never from a legit fight (or what seems to be legit lol).

I have only ever managed to log from hackers a few times, mostly because they do the teleport a mile above NWAF, so that doesnt work :l (Surprisingly I found a way to log from that too, you gotta log almost as soon as you get TP'd and you log in on ground). Managed to log from a few Thunderdomes before, as well as a few TPPK'ers (Teleporting Player Killers) that didn't do their job quite right. By the way, don't intend to jack this thread, but doesn't a TP'er make a cracking noise when they TP to you, like a gunshot?

Facts:

• SKs are terrible at the game. (Despite what you kiddies think, hacking in a game is not skill. Wanna hack? Do something worth while with it rather than spend it hacking in a video game).
  • Hacking decreases your e-penis size, it doesn't make it bigger.
  • Did I mention they are terrible at the game?

/endrant

Hello there

PSA?

rgds

LoK

Sounds to me like you need a Server with active Admins, check ours out search; Trauma in DayZ commander or Trauma Server on Facebook or YouTube.

-Regards, Forest

Must be a sad and lonely existence where a loser feels the need to artificially 'win' in order to top up his depleted self esteem.

You see script kiddies are just shit at games, so low on skill and completely bereft of any desire to improve that skill that they feel compelled to resort to cheating, funny thing is they are only really cheating themselves.

If a script kiddie kills you don't worry, you bear no blame, you did nothing wrong, you had no chance so don't sweat it, just take comfort from the fact that it has been scientifically proven that kids who cheat at games are far more likely to fail in life too. While they are sitting alone in thier darkened room, congratulating themselves on another well executed script assisted kill people like us are busily getting better at the game, and at life.

When the standalone comes they will be back to square one, just shit gamers who'll be left behind, crippled by thier own inherent laziness.

edit - Fun fact #1371 - Script kiddies are known to cry themselves to sleep at night, all sticky bellied and sweaty after knocking one out over thoughts of their mom.

Edited by wabbit
  • Like 1