Sign in to follow this  
Flopsiebob

Drinking

Just a little idea from me is, when you come across a little pond, river or something you should be able to just drink from that pond/river instead of needing a wattle bottle. I think this would be good because if your really thirsty in real life you wouldn't just walk past a pond full of water.

• Like 3

I agree. I think it should have it's own animation of bending over to drink with your hands. Keep in mind that with the new filtration system in the works (or so I hear) there will be an increased chance to contract disease/sickness from these water sources when not filtering.

been suggested before many times

I think everyone want to be able to drink direct from water sources

I think everyone want to be able to drink direct from water sources

indeed...

i thought this was a topic about alcohol.

you Sir have a serious problem....also i understand Trondheim is not too far north, so don't come with winter-depression!

Had I known before, I wouldn't have given my beans to the OP! !!1

This suggestion isn't good anymore!!!!!111!!!1

~

I look forward to seeing this implemented with the new disease system. I hope dehydration really does make players panic and choose to lap from a pond.

Edited by Very Ape

i thought this was a topic about alcohol.

Took the typing from my finger tips, I was hoping to see a thread about getting wasted at the cherno pub then running around trying not to fall on your own axe.

• Like 1

more pubs and bars! we are in a soviet-influenced country. don't deny this!!

Vodka should be a new drinkable item. A post-soviet state with no vodka? Never heard of it..

• Like 1

you Sir have a serious problem....also i understand Trondheim is not too far north, so don't come with winter-depression!

in mid-winter there is still only like 4 hours of daylight, so winter depression can be a real thing here.

in mid-winter there is still only like 4 hours of daylight, so winter depression can be a real thing here.

i do know this. it hits you especially hard, when you are not from one of these countries and you're not in the least used to it. Imagine a group of Erasmus students in Scandinavia and nobody likes to party anymore :o

Edited by joe_mcentire

i do know this. it hits you especially hard, when you are not from one of these countries and you're not in the least used to it. Imagine a group of Erasmus students in Scandinavia and nobody likes to party anymore :o

that would be terrifying!