Sign in to follow this  
Cloudde

Looking for AUS Clan

I'm 21, go by cloud in game have been playing Dayz for 2 weeks now.. getting bored playing solo so i am looking for an active clan preferably one that is on an Australian server because of high ping resulting and constant kicks off servers. I don't mind any map in particular just looking to experience every aspect of Dayz.. i don't hack EVER or cheat i feel this ruins the game completely. I am more of the survivor type i love collecting items sometimes get lucky on a server spawn and do that to quick D: i will shoot if shot at, for example just spawned in found a vehicle a guy approached me from behind i let him be, he then decided to fire at me so i ran him over and killed him. He learnt his lesson :P

• Like 1

Hey. You seem like a perfect candidate for Balota Buddies (..I really refer people there more then their own members, yet I don't play there often lol). They have UK / US / AU Servers, meaning they triple the possible community members / Clan members (..Most Aus / UK Clans that play together settle with the US Server as it's a decent mid-way point) - They also have many active members and constantly recruiting groups. I'm not sure what their website link is, although Google = good.

Edited by Zionist Wabbit
  • Like 1

Welcome to DayZmod forums Criton60!

Let me first start off by saying that if your having ping issues then you just need to play on Aus servers but you can play with any players on that server without serious issues im sure. You are welcome to play with me and my team that i am building. We train up our new players with our own knowledge quickly and we are all about tactics, communication, & becomming better gamers. If you decide you are interested in something such as our ranger team feel free to click the link in my signature and follow those instructions to get into contact with me Thanks -Jeremiah-

If you have any issues with getting connected to us please feel free to inbox me on the forums with your issue! Have fun mate!

I'm 21, go by cloud in game have been playing Dayz for 2 weeks now.. getting bored playing solo so i am looking for an active clan preferably one that is on an Australian server because of high ping resulting and constant kicks off servers. I don't mind any map in particular just looking to experience every aspect of Dayz.. i don't hack EVER or cheat i feel this ruins the game completely. I am more of the survivor type i love collecting items sometimes get lucky on a server spawn and do that to quick D: i will shoot if shot at, for example just spawned in found a vehicle a guy approached me from behind i let him be, he then decided to fire at me so i ran him over and killed him. He learnt his lesson :P

Hey, I'm looking for people to play with. I'm 23 from Adelaide. I've played DayZ since the start. I know my way around pretty well. I try to be friendly but almost everyone shoots first.

add me on skype - razmac21

Hey, I'm looking for people to play with. I'm 23 from Adelaide. I've played DayZ since the start. I know my way around pretty well. I try to be friendly but almost everyone shoots first.

add me on skype - razmac21

Razmac21 if you still need some m8s to play with go ahead and click the link in my signature and follow the directions to connect to me and my team -Jeremiah-

Thanks for the replies guys sorry i never got back to you. I ended up Joining the BBHive and have never looked back :) Good luck in your adventures all.

Cloud - Aka Criton