Freek314

I play DayZ and I'm an asshole. DEAL WITH IT!

I'm sick of all this constant fucking whining about the game being hard. If you wanna know what hard is, then shove a cock in your mouth and quit blabbering about how pathetically entitled you cunts are.

I hope Rocket makes us spawn 300m from the shore and adds motherfucking sharks.

I hope torches burn your fucking face off if you try to use them.

I hope feral dogs are added that can leap onto your back no matter how fast you run, gnaw through your damned spinal cord, and rape your corpse.

I hope Rocket adds invincible super zombies that shoot goddamned lasers out of their eyes and shit live grenades to the areas around hospitals and barracks.

I hope you all shut the fuck up about the community and realize that this isn't a fucking forum about My Little Pony for insecure men who run from their issues.

I hope you realize that this is not a game. This is the fucking apocalypse.

"super zombies that shoot goddamned lasers out of their eyes and shit live grenades to the areas around hospitals and barracks"

I lol'd extremely hard.

"I hope you realize that this is not a game. This is the fucking apocalypse. "

That just happens to be inside of a video game... x.x

• Like 1

military Zombies that rush you with live grenades and then drop them when they die would be FUCKING AWESOME!

Bears and Dogs in the Forest would be fantastic its just Boring in the Forest specially at night.... pls add somithing that im scared in the forest 2

military Zombies that rush you with live grenades and then drop them when they die would be FUCKING AWESOME!

ziPh5.gif

"pls add somithing that im scared in the forest"

Oh I dunno...how about some Zombies?

"super zombies that shoot goddamned lasers out of their eyes and shit live grenades to the areas around hospitals and barracks"

I lol'd extremely hard.

Hey, anything for increased tear production, right?!

I'm sick of all this constant fucking whining about the game being hard. If you wanna know what hard is' date=' then shove a cock in your mouth and quit blabbering about how pathetically entitled you cunts are.

I hope Rocket makes us spawn 300m from the shore and adds motherfucking sharks.

I hope torches burn your fucking face off if you try to use them.

I hope feral dogs are added that can leap onto your back no matter how fast you run, gnaw through your damned spinal cord, and rape your corpse.

I hope Rocket adds invincible super zombies that shoot goddamned lasers out of their eyes and shit live grenades to the areas around hospitals and barracks.

I hope you all shut the fuck up about the community and realize that this isn't a fucking forum about My Little Pony for insecure men who run from their issues.

I hope you realize that this is not a game. This is the fucking apocalypse.

[/quote']

And i hope this thread get deleted since dont add anything useful to any of us :)

Headcrab Combine?

I too am an asshole, and I play DayZ. Upboats for you good sir OP.

Edit: BTW Rocket, zombie sharks in Arma 3 plz.

Fucking dogs? That rape your ass hole and rip out your spinal cord? OH SHIT.

THIS!!!!

I've never seen anyone rage this hard before.

That's because most of you cunts generate less testosterone than my fucking pinky. Deal with it.