whatsmynameagain

grappling hooks and balancing

You can throw at enemies and do blunt damage. You can also try to hook it on platforms or buildings to climb up. This would open up a lot of fun but almost impossible feats such as grappling onto a helicopter as it rises into the air. The hook can grapple onto items and drag them. If you grapple a car, you will be dragged like a rag doll. Now time for the balancing act. If their is a narrow ledge or plank steeping across and you try to cross it, it will trigger prompts that will let you keep your balance as you move across. your character will go forward automatically and will only stop if you get too tipsy.

Playing a bit to much Just Cause 2?!

This won't really work in DayZ...

Remind me of something, are we talking about DayZ, or Splinter Cell ?

Cause I got a doubt.

Remind me of something, are we talking about DayZ, or Splinter Cell ?

Cause I got a doubt.

your posts aren't that great either. So screw off

That would be pretty cool though, maybe make it a military/heli crash zone spawn, lets you scale buildings and ish. Would really help PvP if the fags be camping a school and blocking the ladders with sandbags.

As for grabbing heli's and shit, this is a simulator. That heli would rip my bloody arms off the moment it took off, stick to a grappling hook to be used like a grappling hook, not as a ninja.

throws grapple hook, grapple catches, player climbs, player still climbing, player just about to give up and gets shot. Player dies.

I could not see this in DayZ with the ammount of stuff a typical character carries.

this is not tenchu.