Sign in to follow this  
*Exile* Sami

Exile-Gaming.us | Custom Mod | Friendly Admins | Server Events | Stable Community|

Us here at Exile Gaming are dedicated to making the best DayZ Server ever,

Our Server is filled with great new custom features! Here is a SHORT list of them!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Most importantly, we run a CUSTOM mod, which means you need to download new files.

-Removed that pesky logout timer bug!

-Helicopter can lift vehicles

-The current map is Chernarus

-Friendly and Mature admin’s who help whenever possible

-Custom Debug Monitor

-Random Earthquakes!

-Server Wide events

-Chernarus has been OVERHAULED!

-Superior Admin tools to stop hackers

-Custom Guns/Vehicles

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if that looks interesting to you, come on in and join us! We are looking to build a community, as of now it is quite small. So how do you play? Well first off go to our website, find the correct tab "How To Join" then you can just view the thread "How to Get Exile"

Edited by *Exile* Sami

This actually looks pretty good. Ill be taking a look at it in about two weeks when I return from my trip and will be able to play DayZ on something other than this crappy laptop.

Its great that your interested! We are looking for more active players!

This is one awesome server. One of the nicest admins I have seen plays on this server. Everybody should join! =)

HumanPlus, you need to go to our website and follow the instructions, it will guide you through it and you will be playing in no time!

I have updated the original post to include the latest items, helicopter lifts and 2 seater bikes are now on our server.

Edited by *Exile* Sami

Today i will be releasing a HUGE map update! Whats included?

-New Stary Base

-New and more immersive roadblocks

-New NEAF Military base

-New Cherno block, lots of apartments, school, and supermarket

-Elektro has had a few touches to it as well, new market stalls in center, and loading zone behind old supermarket.

Edited by *Exile* Sami