Sign in to follow this  
darknewt

Trying to get my foot into the DayZ community. Rate Me (:

Hello,

I'm Darknewt, a YouTube commentator.

Im mostly known for Minecraft, and thats what my subscribers want.

But i've been playing DayZ since it all got started, and i would really love some people to look forward to my DayZ content.

Please take the time to check me out and if you like my video, subscribe (;

• Like 1

Well... Emoticons go from Left To Right

And... thats the nicest thing I can say... so i'll stop :)

Alright, I usually haven't liked watching DayZ for months now. But you are a very good commentator, you know what you're doing, you're not boring, and you ran into such a hilarious bunch of guys. Sub'd.

I watched 1 min of the video and remembered that in 90% of the dayz videos out there nothing really happends...just a kid commenting while running around looting...usually in electro. I dont understand why people feel the urge to share mundane gameplay like this...unless their agenda is only to get subs for their channel. And I kinda get that impression from the start of OP`s video...ofc nothing wrong with trying to get subs, but not cool if u really dont have anything interesting to share.

So ur vid may be really awsome OP...but ive wasted enough time of my life watching pointless dayz vids

I watched 1 min of the video and remembered that in 90% of the dayz videos out there nothing really happends...just a kid commenting while running around looting...usually in electro. I dont understand why people feel the urge to share mundane gameplay like this...unless their agenda is only to get subs for their channel. And I kinda get that impression from the start of OP`s video...ofc nothing wrong with trying to get subs, but not cool if u really dont have anything interesting to share.

So ur vid may be really awsome OP...but ive wasted enough time of my life watching pointless dayz vids

In all fairness you knew what you were about to watch when you clicked. That comment is something you really should have kept to yourself because it serves no purpose in this thread..