Sign in to follow this  
beastoverlord

Looking for more 'chill' players who want to have fun!

Hello there,

Currently my group of buddies are looking for more chill adult players to play with on our home server. We are easygoing and like messing around. This is not an invitation to our clan, but an invitation to play with us and possibly become our friend. I don't like the people who advertise the instant joining of their clans. Friendship is earned, not instantly gained. Maybe if you play with us long enough and seem to be the right material you can get a tag.

Anyways, our group Gaming with Variety [GwV], is looking for just more people to roll around with. We play on a clan-centric server and just need more firepower. If you enjoy good firefights and some fun Teamspeak chatter, you should consider joining. We can hook you up with gear if you seem trustworthy. We don't mind dying or losing gear, it's just all just part of the game.

Prerequisites:

- You must be 20+ All of our members are in college or older.

- You must be able use Teamspeak

- No asshats or dickheads. We are friends with our enemy clans outside the game. We always love messing around, but only as long as it's in good spirits.

- Obviously no hackers/skiddies. That should go without saying.

- At least some basic knowledge of the game.

- You must be able to play the bandit role and enjoy the slaughter of innocents

- Other than that, just know how to have a good time.

Here is just an example of our chatter and what we do:

Message me on the forums if you are interested and I'll give out Teamspeak and server information. Before we play with you in-game we expect you to talk with us on Teamspeak a bit first so we can decide if you seem to be trustworthy.

NOTE: Although I have some videos, this is not a YouTube clan in any way. We just happen to record some of the stuff we do. Having fun comes far before making videos.

Edited by BeastOverlord

Hello there,

Currently my group of buddies are looking for more chill adult players to play with on our home server. We are easygoing and like messing around. This is not an invitation to our clan, but an invitation to play with us and possibly become our friend. I don't like the people who advertise the instant joining of their clans. Friendship is earned, not instantly gained. Maybe if you play with us long enough and seem to be the right material you can get a tag.

Anyways, our group Gaming with Variety [GwV], is looking for just more people to roll around with. We play on a clan-centric server and just more firepower. If you enjoy good firefights and some fun Teamspeak chatter, you should consider joining. We can hook you up with gear if you seem trustworthy. We don't mind dying or losing gear, it's just all just part of the game.

Prerequisites:

- You must be 20+ All of our members are in college or older.

- You must be able use Teamspeak

- No asshats or dickheads. We are friends with our enemy clans outside the game. We always love messing around, but only as long as it's in good spirits.

- Obviously no hackers/skiddies. That should go without saying.

- At least some basic knowledge of the game.

- You must be able to play the bandit role and enjoy the slaughter of innocents

- Other than that, just know how to have a good time.

Here is just an example of our chatter and what we do:

Message me on the forums if you are interested and I'll give out Teamspeak and server information. Before we play with you in-game we expect you to talk with us on Teamspeak a bit first so we can decide if you seem to be trustworthy.

NOTE: Although I have some videos, this is not a YouTube clan in any way. We just happen to record some of the stuff we do. Having fun comes far before making videos.

Joint Task Force 91 is a new and friendly clan, right now we are looking for players who are interested in playing DayZ with a group with a military experiencing leader but also to kick back and have some fun!we are part of a big and multicultral community known as 'DayZHorror' we have our very own teamspeak:ts.dayzhorror.com

and make sure you join the channel 'I would like to join JTF'

Joint Task Force 91 is a new and friendly clan, right now we are looking for players who are interested in playing DayZ with a group with a military experiencing leader but also to kick back and have some fun!we are part of a big and multicultral community known as 'DayZHorror' we have our very own teamspeak:ts.dayzhorror.com

and make sure you join the channel 'I would like to join JTF'

Not sure if retarded or just trolling...

We aren't looking for anyone related at all to copy-paste b.s. anyways...

Whats up man. I'm a student at the University of Oklahoma and started playing the DayZ mod about a month ago. I've probably played more Arma II OA in the time that i've had it though. I don't have a clan now though and am looking for one. Consider me!

Hey whats up, im a college student. Just started playing this game recently but ive gotten the hang of it pretty quickly. I'd be down to join you guys, you seem really chill, laid back and down to earth which is great. Let me know if you guys wanna play together :) Thanks for considering!