doom_rani143@hotmail.com

DayZ Hitmen For Hire!

We are professional hitmen that are willing to serve you by killing the people that you ask us to kill.

All we need is a name, server, and a place (or last seen at least).

Our payoff will be no problem. We can give you the loot off of the body(s).

It may take time. So Add me on Steam: CrusaderPistol.

After we are done with a mission. We will always send a picture of the body, camp, etc.

Add me on steam for more info.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056967176

Edited by CrusaderPistol
  • Like 4

An entertaining idea, have you confirmed many kills? lol if so can you post your 'screen shots' of the bodies.

An entertaining idea, have you confirmed many kills? lol if so can you post your 'screen shots' of the bodies.

I killed people but since im making my work public and official, people will be asking for proof. So, I suggested this.

How much do I have to pay for you to kill a whole clan of 5 people whilst uploading the evidence on YouTube?

can i put a bounty on my self and my clan... just for the lolz?

A lot of servers tend to have websites dedicated to bounty hunters. You basically post an article saying goals ie; Kill (Name) and a reward.

I remember on a server (forgot the name, had the word slut in it if that helps lol) there was section for "additional details" like if you wanted said bountyhunters to scare them with a hatchet at midnight or some crazy shit like that.

Either way, glad to see this concept has made it's way to the official Dayz mod forum.

• Like 1

Reminds me a lot of Eve Online and having other corporations go and do the dirty work to corporations that were trying to grief new corporations. Usually only escalated the situation between the griefers and the new corporation from what I remember but hey could be a lot of fun to put a bounty on a buddies head just for the lolz assuming you got all of his gear back to give back to him if he's really a buddy of yours.

• Like 1

I want u professionals to kill all the bunnys on my server...do it, DO IT

That sir is a challenge that should not be imposed on any man for the sake of their humanity and sanity.

The mindless slaughter of bunnies will only lead to the insanity and depravity of the individual performing this heinous task...

That being said, KILL ALL THE BUNNIES!!!!

Is this serious? lol

The whole point and experience of the Mod (for me at least) is DIY i.e. Do It Yourself. Why bother otherwise? Team up yeah, but killing by proxy?

Better watch my back now :rolleyes:

Is this serious? lol

The whole point and experience of the Mod (for me at least) is DIY i.e. Do It Yourself. Why bother otherwise? Team up yeah, but killing by proxy?

Better watch my back now :rolleyes:

I was on a Taviana server when a hit went out over side chat for a lad named Professor Cuddles.

Let it be known that every bored individual on the server went after him.

A server hopping bounty hunter is just as useful as a bandit for hire on a normal server.

But some people only kill for the thrill, and not the beans. IE people like me :lol:

I was on a Taviana server when a hit went out over side chat for a lad named Professor Cuddles.

Let it be known that every bored individual on the server went after him.

That does sound quite funny (not for Cuddles though I imagine). I would need new pants if that happened to me.

Can you also drink, eat, walk to NWA, grab a gun, shoot some Z, die, respawn, drink, eat and logout for me too?

This :thumbsup:

How much do I have to pay for you to kill a whole clan of 5 people whilst uploading the evidence on YouTube?

No payment needed. As I said, we kill, you take. I'll upload either pics or vid. That's your choice. Add me on steam! Best way to reach us.

How do u manage to recognize the victim ? on veteran serv you can't see the name! or maybe i missed some thing ?

We have a rogue unit of the Fogeyz on our Taviana server that need taking out, if you feel up to the challenge just search for Fogeyz Taviana in DayZcommander :)

Targets name: 5150 Darsh

Targets Home Server: The Asylum

Targets area or operation: Polana/factory/Orlovets/Dolina

NO PRICE IS TO LARGE!!

PM ME FOR ANY OTHER INFO.

Target Names: Ragdash & Quasid

Server:

b_560_95_1.png

Reward Name your price!

Can you also drink, eat, walk to NWA, grab a gun, shoot some Z, die, respawn, drink, eat and logout for me too?

only chinese ppl in a sweaty basement togehter with his chinese friends will do these kind of risky assignments for a bean or two

• Like 1