neoslayer

DayZ Standalone Forum Best Ideas

Who said anything about anonymity ? Player list contains all players IDs you just scan't see them above other players

Read what I posted. Besides that the players names can be frequently changed in a heartbeat.

I did and will not post what I thought of it. 

Instead I will post :

I know why you want to see who killed you so that you can make that persons life miserable by either hunting him down or some other far worse means. ID's should be available server moderating staff who will take appropriate actions if need be. 

Also there is both ID which is your steam name to which game is bound and that can always be tracked down, and there is a in game name which can be changed at whim. 

so that you can make that persons life miserable by either hunting him down or some other far worse means.

:huh:

Since long time they could not even build game mainly properly yet, sadly I dont think most of those features wont be in game. I hope Im wrong and they wont dissapoint us.

Edited by KingofTheWorld
  • Like 1

they shud make a lot of zombies, then fresh dead bodies get eaten by zombie hordes, imagine you have to kill your friend just to survive the horde of zombies hahaha