Sign in to follow this  
darkhorse2728

No Tents Saving 1.7.5.1

G'Day Crew,

My server is not saving tents at all, not just saved items placed inside. With new patch 1.7.5.1

I have done some searching for a fix, my google foo is just not happening.

Any help really appreciated.

Cheers,

I don't think vehicles are saving either because my SUV keeps going missing every night when i get off but spawns back in its spawn.

But tents really aren't saving that's for sure I guess it will be fixed in the next patch.

• Like 1

Try searching these forums first eh :)

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/122418-tents-disappear-on-server-restart/

Your server needs a new mission file generating, Contact the server admin and tell him this link will help

http://www.silentspy.net/utility/dayz/mission-generator/

any questions feel free to PM me :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies!

I reinstalled the map pack, now tents are re-spawning after being destroyed and or duping gear :(

Sorry I am the admin <_< How do I find my instance ID?

Sigh.

Oh and Qu1n you look like Prince Harry!?!?!

Edited by DarkHorse

Thanks for the replies!

I reinstalled the map pack, now tents are re-spawning after being destroyed and or duping gear :(

Sorry I am the admin <_< How do I find my instance ID?

Sigh.

Oh and Qu1n you look like Prince Harry!?!?!

I assume that you can get to your server files then, look for one that looks like this

dayz_XXX.Chernarus.pbo

the XXX being your instance ID, rename this file (for backups sake... just incase!) and replace it with the one generated from the site i linked early. Server fixed.

P.S! - This reverted all my tents to 1.7.4.4 state, any changes made since then were not saved! Be warned.

P.P.S! - Prince Harry... I Somehow don't think PH is as over weight as me, but thanks =p

its annoying, every server i play on mostly has not fixed it. Q_Q

Edited by Magicx

So will this work on fresh started 1.7.5.1 server? Same people I have talked have said that tent issue is in the main code of the game and non-fixable.

I tried the .pbo generator that was linked, but it seems to fail. Users can connect, but fail to start the mission. Reverting to the original .pbo resolves this, but we're still left with the tent issue.