rossums

That's taking 'hotshot' a little bit too far.

Okay guys, someone has to know this!

I was playing earlier and found myself playing the waiting game with another player up at NEAF and eventually he caved and headed into the barracks.

I shot him from the control tower with a single M16 burst and... HE BURST INTO FLAMES!

We were both very confused and I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the situation, if only for my sanity.

Cheers

• Like 2

Happened to me a couple days ago. A dude was running through the forest, and me and my friend opened fire on him. We thought he was hacking, since he burst into flames. We killed him though, and his friend. We were really confused.

Haha, I just fired one burst and he was engulfed in flames, it was weird.

We both posted 'WTF' at the same time into chat, it was quite funny.

Rossums, happened to me yesterday (same server as you too I think)! I was checking my gear when a friend decided to throw a can at my head. It hit me and I burst into flames for about 10 seconds or so. It was bloody funny.

• Like 5

Rossums, happened to me yesterday (same server as you too I think)! I was checking my gear when a friend decided to throw a can at my head. It hit me and I burst into flames for about 10 seconds or so. It was bloody funny.

I wish I was there to see that, *throw* *bounce* *flames*.

Haha, as long as it's not just me with the magic touch.

This needs some footage. lol

I second this.

I vote we test this on Fraggle, he has experience.

I second this.

I vote we test this on Fraggle, he has experience.

I spent an hour having cans thrown at my head after that. We tried everything but we couldn't replicate it :(

I spent an hour having cans thrown at my head after that. We tried everything but we couldn't replicate it :(

Oh, I didn't mean cans, dear Fraggle.

• Like 1

Idea: Add a flamethrower to DayZ

• Like 2

Has anyone caught this on film yet?

Would be interesting to see, Also does health go down or is it just shoot and burst into flames and die?

I had this happen to me yesterday and I was actually recording. It's pretty spontaneous.

Edited by Messinator
  • Like 2

I had this happen to me yesterday and I was actually recording. It's pretty spontaneous.

Yep, a perfect example.

It is very strange to see.

Idea: Add a flamethrower to DayZ

Who needs a flamethrower when you can have a.... M16?!? From the sounds of it the M16 already has it's own flamethrower :P