Sign in to follow this  
shalkedeagle

Vet Player looking for clan/team

Hey I used to play Dayz a while back for several months on a end with a group of friends but eventually they stopped playing so I did too. I am trying to pick up again but it is super boring playing by my self and am looking for some good teamates. I have been browsing some team threads and dont really like much of what I see so thats kinda why I am posting up. Let me try and be specific though as to what I am looking for.

Looking for pvp/bandit clan. sorry but I shoot first and ask questions later, if I walk into a house with some one and he has a rifle and I am there with all my hard earned gear I am not waiting for him to pop me and take my shit unless he starts saying friendly! friendly! and yes I shoot bambies too, I have come across fuckers holding nothing but an axe and start swinging away like an ass hole and actually kill me right before getting popped in the face by my friend but I dont particularly go hunting for them.

Looking for a professional group. dont care much for playing with a bunch of 12 year olds or unorganized kids. I am looking for a well settled group and mature guys/gals, I myself am 22 years old

also looking for an active dedicated group, so far the few clans I have joined are either dead or dying clans with 1 or 2 active members. I dont want something too crazy like 20+ members but anything from 4-10 is good. essentially I am looking for a well established group, not a playmate or 2 and not a gaming community.

any way other than that I live in the US, Virginia I give alot of hours and am very dedicated. I am self sufficiant and know how to get gear. I can use Ventrillo, Teamspeak, Skype, Etc

You are welcome to check us out mate at The BSB Network.

We're well established, since 2002 and having supported Day Z since launch and we will be supporting it well into Stand Alone. We're also specifically aimed at adult/mature gamers. Our community is divided into several groups as well as us playing host to several other clans. Our main Day Z server runs Taviana and is Whitelist only, so it's 100% clean. We also run weekly events for Day Z and also support Wasteland. Check us out, more specifically check out our "BSB Scorpion" faction;

Our recruitment thread with more info:

http://dayzmod.com/f...gamers-est2002/

Our Sever:

b_560_95_1.png

Our website:

http://www.bsbnetwork.com

Edited by Box

Hey I used to play Dayz a while back for several months on a end with a group of friends but eventually they stopped playing so I did too. I am trying to pick up again but it is super boring playing by my self and am looking for some good teamates. I have been browsing some team threads and dont really like much of what I see so thats kinda why I am posting up. Let me try and be specific though as to what I am looking for.

Looking for pvp/bandit clan. sorry but I shoot first and ask questions later, if I walk into a house with some one and he has a rifle and I am there with all my hard earned gear I am not waiting for him to pop me and take my shit unless he starts saying friendly! friendly! and yes I shoot bambies too, I have come across fuckers holding nothing but an axe and start swinging away like an ass hole and actually kill me right before getting popped in the face by my friend but I dont particularly go hunting for them.

Looking for a professional group. dont care much for playing with a bunch of 12 year olds or unorganized kids. I am looking for a well settled group and mature guys/gals, I myself am 22 years old

also looking for an active dedicated group, so far the few clans I have joined are either dead or dying clans with 1 or 2 active members. I dont want something too crazy like 20+ members but anything from 4-10 is good. essentially I am looking for a well established group, not a playmate or 2 and not a gaming community.

any way other than that I live in the US, Virginia I give alot of hours and am very dedicated. I am self sufficiant and know how to get gear. I can use Ventrillo, Teamspeak, Skype, Etc

It sounds like mu group is exactly what you are looking for other then the gaming community part of things. We play very tactically as we have a lot of Active and retired military in our group who don't mess around when it comes to DayZ. We have around 7 people who play DayZ regularly as a group. Our expansion goal is to be able to field 2 teams of 6 at any one time on whatever server or mod we are on so no 20+ numbers as far as that goes. As the paste will specify we play other mods aside from DayZ say we may not always be playing it but atm it is our primary mod. PM me if you are interested.

le paste info:

Fugitive Gaming is looking for tactically minded players that prefer to work in a group. We play DayZ, ACE, PR, and Wasteland mods for ARMA II. Our community contains players of both casual and competitive nature and we have clan ambitions for ARMA III. We are a friendly community with a teamspeak server and a website: http://www.knightserrant.net

In general:

-Our playerbase is largely 18+

-We play many mods for ARMA II so DayZ may not always be what we are playing

-Many people in our community, being casual, play many games at a time so even if we aren't dedicated to a game we may still play it. Examples being: COH, WoT, War Thunder, WarZ, PS2, Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars, and EVE.

-Our player base is primarily in North America

-We are bandits

-mic is required

We're fairly friendly but will get offensive if you near our Base. Also, we're playing on Taviana. If you have a group, or just want to find a new server to settle on, we're perfect! We're not serious pvp but we will have firefights with other groups for possession over stuff :P

:beans: Hope to see you on! :beans:

:emptycan: 198.105.220.164:3000 :emptycan:

Check out BalotaBuddies.Net. We run whitelisted servers in the US, AU, and UK. and one public hardcore server in AU.

We're a community, which I know you said you werent looking for, however we have several subgroups run by guys who are ex-military. Mostly this means accepting the importance of good comm discipline, after that, most other things can be taught.

Hop in, satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back :)

AC