Sign in to follow this  
lucas2094

ArmA 2 Operation Arrow head/DayZ Serial Number

Hello! My name is Lucke ineed some help with my DayZ/ArmA 2 OA. I get the error "Bad Serial Number Given In Setup".

Hope You Guys can help me out cause this is a amazing mod. OBS! My ArmA 2 works fine but not the ArmA 2 OA.

Thanks! Fell free to contact me on steam if you know how to fix the problem my steam name is: Swe_Mw2player.

Thanks again!

Did you run OA on it's own before trying to load in game?

Have you tried a reinstall of OA?

Here's how you should installing it:

1. Download and install Arma2 and Arma2: Operation Arrowhead.

2. Run Arma2 until you load into the main menu, then exit game.

3. Run Arma2: Operation Arrowhead until you load into the main menu, then exit game.

4. Download DayZCommander and install it.

5. Run DayZCommander.

6. In the top right hand corner of DayZCommander, under the Minimise, Maximise and Close sign. There are 4 Tabs. Click the " Settings " Tab.

7. Tick the boxes that say " Launch using Steam " and " Replace original Arma2OA files with Beta so Steam works " It should look something like this. ( Ignore the Additional Launch Parameters that I have ) Click Done. If your Game Directories are blank. Try restarting your computer.

8. Click the " Install / Update " Tab.

9. Under where it says " ARMA 2: XxXxX " there should be a drop down box below that, make sure the one that says ( Latest ) by the side is selected and press the " Install " button. You will have to wait a while for it to download, and when it does, you get a installation box come up. Install as you would normally a patch.

10. Where it says " DAYZ: XxXxX " there should be a drop down box below that, make sure the one that says ( Latest ) by the side is selected and press the " Install " button. Once it's downloaded you will have a wait till it says " DAYZ: 1.7.4.4 (Up to date) " before doing anything else. It should look like this, but with 1.7.4.4. Click Done.

11. Click the " Servers " tab on the left hand side and look for a server you fancy playing on and double click one it.

12. You should load into Player Screen where it says all of the names of the people in the server. Wait until you see " BattlEye Client: Server computing GUID: * insert lots of numbers and letters here * in the bottom left before pressing the OK button, as you will get kicked because of BattlEye not loading up properly.

13. After waiting through a loading bar and " Loading " in the middle of the screen, you will come across a gender selection screen. Click a gender. And wait.

14. You will load in game, take note of what it says in the bottom right of your screen, as that is your location and you can find out where to go and buildings to enter by looking at This Map

15. When you've loaded in, you want to press the " ESC " key, go to Options -> Video Options and you want the " 3D resolution " to be the same as your " Interface Resolution " Click done and go back into game.

I've fix'd it now :D. Im globbaly banned from Battleye though >:( >:( >:(.