Very Ape

DayZ Redux - Custom, hardcore and whitelist-only.

We have officially hit DayZ Commander and the population is still booming.....if you loved how DayZ was when it first came out..this is for you. We're going to implement the Vanilla patch that just came out but customize it 'Redux' style....

This mod kept me playing DayZ since October because I wasn't completely satisfied with vanilla DayZ - it's just awesome! :D

I absolutely recommend playing on Redux. Get yourself whitelisted and play DayZ like an adult.

See you in my crosshairs!

I welcomed Warsaw to the server by drugging him with chlroform (a redux addition) and dropping him off a ledge :)

with all the new players trying to kill me my humanity has been taking a beating hehe, there is a TS server though and you can always find someone to team up :) also if a bandit in Cherno says they are friendly im being honest! Dont attack me :)

(I just dropped Warsaw cuz I was bored and it wouldnt hurt my humanity)

Edited by Shagohad

The Justiciars have suffered many terrible defeats!

We mourn for our brethren, and God help us.

Updated to 1.1.0, you will have to login to view the link.

http://forums.dayzre...dayz-redux-110/

Changelog:

***** Most changes from 1.7.6.1 are in the update without notice, since the code was updated to 1.7.6.1 *****

- [Change] All skins now have a bandit and survivor variant, excluding bait runner.

- [Change] Zombies spawn more often and are more aware of you.

- [Change] The M24 is now the M40A3.

- [Change] Main rotor parts chance reduced. Now only spawn at factories.

- [Change] Helicopter wrecks will spawn at random intervals, not immediately.

- [Change] Added randomized (max of 10 - min of 4) number of wrecks per restart.

- [Change] Players in moving closed vehicles > 10 KPH cannot be hurt by zombies

- [Change] Since zombies can hit helicopters when they are not even close, or an object/wall is in the way, players cannot be hurt by zeds in helicopters.

------

- [Fix] You may now eat and drink in vehicles

- [Fix] Duplication by "take" action to pick up objects

- [Fix] Ammo refill on relog.

- [Fix] Other duplication methods.

------

- [New] Debug warning if you are less than 500M away from debug, skull and crossbones icon.

- [new] Simple benefits of clothing, I.e. insulation, waterproofing, wind resistance etc.

- [New] SA58V-Acog

- [New] SA58V-CCO

- [New] SA58P

- [New] Criminal (uniform), police (uniform) and bait runner skins.

- [New] You cannot eat or drink uncooked food or unboiled water while infected.

- [New] Hive extension instead of Bliss, mainly since bliss is no longer updated by its developer.

- [New] Server admins may use the Hive extension to change time settings on their server, link multiple servers etc.

------

- [Removed] New and host server buttons.

------

Notable 1.7.6.1 changes implemented

- [Vanilla] Added new backpack variants

- [Vanilla] Combat roll

- [Vanilla] Updated UI

- [Vanilla] Shake and cough when infected.

- [Vanilla] Zombie changes

- [Vanilla] Machete added

- [Vanilla] Wild zombie spawns

- [Vanilla] Melee weapon ammo reload fix

- [Vanilla] Loot models, i.e. compass is a compass not a bag in a loot pile anymore.

yeah there are new updates coming, great server to play on if you are tired of the bullshit you find elsewhere (hacking, snipers) . Great community too :)

lol Jalen, did you appeal your ban?

Thought id post some footage (its pretty poor quality :P), a couple people record on the server so you will see your death every now and then if you watch the forums and post asking who got ya'

this is us ambushing the heli. Lack of 50cal and and semi auto snipers makes it hard to take down heavy vehicles so it takes some careful planning :) the huey is usually in the hands of a a big squad so we are fighting a guerilla war against them at the moment. There is lots of friendly rivalry hence the jubilation at taking it out.

ambushing a different group of guys in a Vodnik (armoured car) set up all the tank traps, the guys in it challenged the server to take them out, told us all the route

some action with chloroform, an item developed by the Redux devs, it knocks a player out for a few minutes and you can carry them around and do what you want with them ;)

Edited by Shagohad

The Vodnik! You killed me!

I desperately wanted to see that from your angle. From mine, it looked badass.

• Like 1

The Vodnik! You killed me!

I desperately wanted to see that from your angle. From mine, it looked badass.

lol yeah that was Redux highlight for sure :)

lol yeah that was Redux highlight for sure :)

Seriously-- I thought we were being attacked by, like, twenty people. But that was probably a side effect of the pants-shitting terror we were experiencing. We saw the roadblock itself at the very last moment and the driver was killed. I then, in a bold escape attempt, grabbed the wheel and backed us up.

Fortunately for us, our VIP was a few hundred meters away, sitting next to the convoy. We'd ran into some technical difficulties near the gas station, so the Vodnik was just scouting ahead while we got things in order.

the redux update should be on commander whenever josh gets a chance to update it, the current version is 1.1.2 and can be downloaded here:

http://forums.dayzredux.com/index.php?/topic/3508-dayz-redux-112/

Just download client FULL if coming from the previous update 1.0.0 (which is on commander ATM).

Changelog 1.1.2:

- [Fix] Anti-dupe.

- [Fix] Backpack sizes.

- [Fix] humanity switch for certain clothes broke your character.

- [Fix] You can no longer remove parts from quads.

- [Fix] Boxes no longer disappear.

------

- [Change] Backpack spawn locations... Made backpacks harder to find again.

Changelog 1.1.1:

- [update] in sync with 1.7.7 code, not features.

------

- [Fix] Loot spawn delay.

- [Fix] Vehicle repair.

- [Fix] Anti-dupe.

- [Fix] New backpack pickup/take option.

- [Fix] You can no longer build tents/boxes when in a vehicle.

- [Fix] Double tap G for gear - works as anticipated.

- [Fix] Zombie hearing -- adjusted audible distance of actions to be lower.

------

- [Change] Added ability to abort when burning objects. YOU CAN ABORT WHILE IN COMBAT WITH THIS, YOU WILL DIE!!!

- [Change] Backpack slots, back to original values, new backpacks have less slots that vanilla now.

- [Change] Order of abort disable priority of reasons is 1. combat 2. players 3. zombies.

------

- [New] remove items from healthy vehicles, the parts must be undamaged (chance of breaking parts).

Seriously-- I thought we were being attacked by, like, twenty people. But that was probably a side effect of the pants-shitting terror we were experiencing. We saw the roadblock itself at the very last moment and the driver was killed. I then, in a bold escape attempt, grabbed the wheel and backed us up.

Fortunately for us, our VIP was a few hundred meters away, sitting next to the convoy. We'd ran into some technical difficulties near the gas station, so the Vodnik was just scouting ahead while we got things in order.

lol yeah, not much VIP goin on anymore, more like a Guerilla war :), IComrade knows what im talkin bout' :)

lol yeah, not much VIP goin on anymore, more like a Guerilla war :), IComrade knows what im talkin bout' :)

Time to pick up the good fight, then.

It hurts to see that the servers are basically dead, had much fun on these servers :(