r4z0r49

DayZ 1.7.5.1 Bug List

Current Patch Notes.

* [NEW] - Added a 2 minute delay to new zeds spawning once MaxLocal zeds fall's below the acceptable level.

* [NEW] - Added new sfx for chopping wood.

* [NEW] - Started Update for Cherno intro. (map intro)

* [NEW] - Zed attraction this will draw zeds to lottier closer to players over time.

* [NEW] - BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT - (Heilcrash - HeliCrash_No50s)

* [uPDATED] - BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo Removed from crash site's added to Military tables

* [uPDATED] - loot weighted array generation fixed.

* [uPDATED] - Updated logout system to check radius of zeds from 50 meters to 35 meters (30 sec count)

* [uPDATED] - Player range on logout to 6 meters. (30 Sec count)

* [uPDATED] - Max Range of targets 120 meters down from 300 meters. (this should help with long range agro, This is zeds max target range).

* [uPDATED] - AI behavior updated to try making them zigzag less.

* [uPDATED] - Added push bikes to the zeds pull from vehicle list.

* [uPDATED] - Epeen key moved to Numpad Insert

* [uPDATED] - Zeds Targets array modified

* [uPDATED] - Weapon fire sounds divided by 2 (This will help us settle zeds hearing a little more)

• 107_DZ Zed Pull range 450 meters / 2 = 225 meters (capped 120 meters above for now)
  • BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo Pull range 80/2 =40 Meters (falls below 120 cap level)

* [FIXED] - Zeds talk, lowed to 120 meters down from 200 meters this will stop any zeds targeting for sight/noise outside of this radius

* [FIXED] - CookedBeef StringTables now added.

* [FIXED] - Spanish, French StringTables updated.

* [FIXED] - logout timers updated from sleep 3 to sleep 1 this should now fix long logout timers.

* [FIXED] - Zeds should no longer walk though all objects. (Some objects can still be walked thought)

* [FIXED] - Updated refuel to attract zeds. (3-6 Meters)

* [FIXED] - EH's updated to work with bettleye filters.

* [FIXED] - Ammo counts now fixed on dc.

* [FIXED] - Zeds will no longer magically hit players just becuase there within 3 meters. (May lower FPS)

* [FIXED] - Fixed some base class's for vehicles reporting issues with crew

* [REMOVED] - Chase combat logging systems removed. (Removed while we make sure everything else is working, also removed due to ealry warning of agro)

* [REMOVED] - Debriefing window has started to be cleaned up. (blank box on dc)

* [REMOVED] - Original Dayz Chance based hearing (hear only based on the noise you make)

* [REMOVED] - Original Dayz Chance based sight (sight only based on direction of zed)

* [REMOVED] - Bear Trap Due to issues with the trap still staying active after removal.

* [NOT FIXED] - Zombies attacking tho objects (This wont be anything we can fix without a massive fps cost).

Just to keep you updated.

@elfishov

The main reason why your seeing this more now is due to the amount of zeds chasing now. The behavior of the AI has never changed they have always hit players when your within 3 meters of the zed no matter what they are doing or even looking at. They have always stood back away from vehicles, They have always glitched through walls. They have always attacked through walls. They have always run through objects.

The amount of zeds now chasing is the biggest reason you see this more now.

• Like 1

Not really a bug but combat roll can be used to "run" with broken legs. How about adding in a delay between rolls.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

Holding right mouse button whilst equipped with an M107 brings up a green targeting box that locks onto zombies, players and vehicles.

This is on a Vilayer server with crosshairs enabled.

Holding right mouse button whilst equipped with an M107 brings up a green targeting box that locks onto zombies, players and vehicles.

We believe this to be a beta issue. Upgrade/Downgrade see if this helps.

K, I've got a bit, I'm new to the forums but hope you can bare with me here.

Zombies can 1-2shot a choppers glass, very frustrating when a zombie does and it causes it to leak from one punch. Yes zombies are strong but the heli's should have thick glass almost small arms fire proof.

Zombies can 1shot players, happened to 2 of my friends the other day, Oneshot to knockout with no recovery. While this is a smidge more realistic it's stopped many of my friends from playing due to how often it happens.

Loot - NWAF/NEAF loot tables are on par with cherno/elektro.. AK's, Shotguns, smoke grenades/flares, tincans/sodacans, shotgun ammo, food/drink, heatpacks/painkillers/morphine.

After spending 10 hours looting both airfields numerous amounts of time I've only found one m16a2 m203, and one m14aim. Pre-patch It would have been 1 incredibly rare gun (m4a1SD, M4a1 holo, DMR) 4-5 regular guns with 1 coyote pack.

Crashes - burning heli wrecks would have been 2-4 a night yet now it's 0 a night. I read it said that's server side but when my private server changed it, it became unstable to play on and constant yellow and red chaining. My only theory is either too strict of coding or memory leaks somewhere. My server had to revert back to the patch without any changes yet still yellow and red chains, just not as bad as when the changes were made they were eventually fixed when some of the private hive admins got together and fixed the issue. (It was something changed with the patch that caused the issues, not private hive side.)

I receive such yellow/red chains on public servers as well (never had them before) yet only tested to see, any time I stayed on longer then 10 mins I was hit by a script kiddie and instantly lost interest in being there, much like my first time playing, 2 mins in, hit by script kiddie, changed server 10 mins in, hit again. next one still script kiddies. Cant play public hives any more since there's no active moderators who are willing to get back your gear if a hacker messes it up.

Pretty much all the things I've observed on my private hive is in the public side as well and I'm sorry, not trying to sound like an ass but I didn't even want to continue playing dayZ after day1 being hacked on every server I joined.public side but private side it's so much nicer. Please, PLEASE! work with private hives a bit more closely to take their input and allow them to flourish just as greatly as the public hives. Since this recent patch my private server has been dead when before we were enjoying a full server count before. There's no loot to make wasting 5 clips of SD mags worth playing.

I find it so difficult to want to continue playing myself and even what was once a must buy, I'm starting to question why I should pick up the stand alone if it's going to be just as mind numbingly difficult and feel more like a chore then an actual game. Games are meant to be fun but as of right now this is just more akin to how I felt about World of Warcraft. It's just grinding now, hoping it will get better and I hope my cries aren't ignored.

Private servers keep players playing.

Also something positive, I do like the zombies being more deadly now, I just wish they didn't 1shot chopper glass or 1shot players. Other then that I think it's exciting to see them play more of a role and it brought me back to my first time hitting NWAF with an m1014 shotgun, no nightvision, and every little sound made me jump.. I really wish to continue supporting DayZ mod and standalone when it comes out but please dont alienate the fanbase any.

Edited by GeneralStukov

Zombies do a random amount of damage to vehicles max possible valve 0.08 damage per zed 10 shots give or take to smash any glass.

Zombies do not only hit windows on every hit its only a chance they hit glass.

Crash sites - We have had no reports of any crash site issues from any of the top 10 servers running DayZ nor have we had any issues from our own servers.

Zombies hitting players has always been random and will remain random. There is always a chance they can strike you down. Granted the magic hit they do isn't the best but again this has always been here if your within 3 meters of the zed no matter what the zed is doing you get hit. (See Patch notes).

Private hives are welcome to run DayZ. We have always worked with the private hive community's until recently where Ayan (Bliss) stepped down to work on his own mod.

The only other major privates hives we know about is reality (New Based on bliss) and vilayer (Company version).

The issue with loot is being looked into.

Thanks

Crash sites - We have had no reports of any crash site issues from any of the top 10 servers running DayZ nor have we had any issues from our own servers.

The top 10 based upon what? According to GameTracker the top 20 are almost entirely (if not 100%) private hive servers. I'm not necessarily in disbelief, I just wonder where this stat is coming from--as players in my server have actually been crying over chopper crashes not spawning. I know they are, in fact, spawning because I've set eyes on them myself--but I would comment that they do seem to have drastically decreased in number.

Just my $.02

Cheers, R4Z -- thanks for all the updates!

being private has nothing to do with it the top on tracker are all using the new spawn script. All report no issues in fact most report don't ever set the time to 1.

Just being playing today and i've noticed that on both servers I played on. The zombie hearing and sight was way to op. I had 0 bars on hearing and 1 on sight, yet i attracted the whole of stary. Its making the game impossible to play. Is this a bug or not?

Just to clarify its the M4a1 holo that has the torch, not the M4a1 as I see everything else is fixed!!

* [NEW] - Chopper weapons can now be reloaded.

Not sure if this has been reported yet but when i try to reload an ammo to a Heli the server kicked me due to script restriction #117. Has anyone has a fix to this?

Thanks in advance.

is there any update on what's happening with banned weapons? as you know many private hives run altered loot tables which are now not possible due to 1.7.5.1 unless the server runs rmod (which isn't even supported on dayzcommander)

is there going to be any improvements towards coming to a common ground with private hive server owners or is your response still "if you don't like it, fork it" as replied on github?

if not, can we please re-open the discussion on which items should be banned on github? the AS50 has no place on the servers I admin, and I know many other private hives feel the same way(actually, most of the top gametracker top 10 do) but we are no longer able to replace it with a weapon such as the l115a1.

this thread: https://github.com/R...

also, what does banning items to prevent cheating accomplish anyway? it doesn't matter what weapons a hacker has access to when he can kill an entire server with one button.. banning weapons should not be something you should be worried about when pretty much every script kiddie uses killall, tps players into explosions or uses a setdamage script anyway

have you seen how wasteland deals with weapons that are banned? on some servers when you pick up any weapon that isn't in the loot table your screen turns black and it instructs you to drop the weapon before you are able to see again (the gear window overlaps the black screen so you can drop it), an option that can be toggled per weapon. just an idea.

Edited by Illusia

I have server on two setups, one on Vilayer's private hive, and the other on my dedi box controlled with the DayZCC, both servers have tent saving issues and heli spawn issues.

Does how often the server restarts affect in anyway the heli crashes spawning?

Thanks

would like to report a bug with the Little bird. If a passenger ejects from the little bird , it will blow up wright where it sits. I has happened to me 2 times already, 2nd time was to test it.

In Mi17, if you switch seats from gunner rear to gunner forward, you get ejected and do not have a chute to save you.

Murdock

I'm not too keen on the crazy direct chat aggro.

I have it toggled to my space bar and if I even tap the thing its "RRRRAAWWR" from dozens of meters around

• Like 1

I have it toggled to my space bar and if I even tap the thing its "RRRRAAWWR" from dozens of meters around

How about changing to some other key? lol

Yeah I agree, they should behave more like when a flare is thrown and investigate rather than flat out aggro - it's risky & stressful enough dealing with the prospect of getting shot by a random person, when you are trying to communicate with 'em in DC. - lets face it, you're gonna be on some other 3rd party comms with your mates rather than use ingame chat for that function - having to deal with aggro in an already volatile enough situation is too much.

Edited by Calibre
  • Like 2