Sign in to follow this  
FatherSarge (DayZ)

Pilot looking for a clan

Figured I'd put this out there in case any clans need a decent pilot. I'm a pretty chill player that wants nothing more than to fly you around, surgically insert you where you and your team wants to go, oh and eat cooked meat and drink some sodas.

If you would like a dedicated pilot for your clan drop me a line.

• Like 1

Joint Task Force 91 is a new and friendly clan, right now we are looking for players who are interested in playing DayZ with a group with a military experiencing leader but also to kick back and have some fun!we are part of a big and multicultral community known as 'DayZHorror' we have our very own teamspeak:ts.survivingthehorror.net

Join Balota Buddies. BB is not a clan it's private hive community however - We have dozens of independent clans running on our servers, one of which is composed of exclusively pilots. Most of them are real-life military pilots so they take their job seriously. They run joint ops with some of the more organized infantry clans.

add JamieWood_x on skype, my clans running our own dedicated server, currently running various ARMA Games, we also host our own teamspeak and forums!

Figured I'd put this out there in case any clans need a decent pilot. I'm a pretty chill player that wants nothing more than to fly you around, surgically insert you where you and your team wants to go, oh and eat cooked meat and drink some sodas.

If you would like a dedicated pilot for your clan drop me a line.

Joint Task Force 91 is a new and friendly clan, right now we are looking for players who are interested in playing DayZ with a group with a military experiencing leader but also to kick back and have some fun!we are part of a big and multicultral community known as 'DayZHorror' we have our very own teamspeak:ts.dayzhorror.com

Hey thx for the replies everyone, I'm currently in the process of upgrading my rig and I'm also moving as well (new job) I'll check out all your suggestions when I can

Fugitive Gaming is looking for tactically minded players that prefer to work in a group. We play DayZ, ACE, PR, and Wasteland mods for ARMA II. Our community contains players of both casual and competitive nature and we have clan ambitions for ARMA III. We are a friendly community with a teamspeak server and a website: http://www.knightserrant.net

In general:

-Our playerbase is largely 18+

-We play many mods for ARMA II so DayZ may not always be what we are playing

-Many people in our community, being casual, play many games at a time so even if we aren't dedicated to a game we may still play it. Examples being: COH, WoT, War Thunder, WarZ, PS2, Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars, and EVE.

-Our player base is primarily in North America

-We are bandits

-mic is required