Durioz (DayZ)

2 people on the same router

:exclamation:

I have the problem when you join the game and you get a few seconds "Lost conection to the server" and later you are unable to join the game.

When you join you get "Joining game" for a few seconde then later you get kicked out and get the a error screen saying "Lost conection" or something like that.

I can join a few other servers but never the same one. This problem dosent always occure but we are starting to get it more often me and my brother. We both have our own Steam copy of the game so we have diffrent CD-keys. Is there anyone who knows how to fix this?

We both are playing on the same network and if i join the server first, he can't join and vice versa.

I'm also interested in this. I just bought my littlebrother Arma for DayZ purposes, but if we can't play, that's a bit of a bummer.

You'll need to setup the port forwarding on the routers correctly from what I can read.

OKay.

What is the Ip and thing i have to portforward? What port does Dayz use?

(Done this before to minecraft)

we also have this problem

My girlfriend and I have seperate versions of the game purchased through steam, we can join the same servers in Operation arrowhead but when trying to join a dayz server the first person gets in and the next person gets, you were kicked from the game

as already mentioned seperate versions of the game with independent CD keys and both work online with vanilla , NAT is enabled but need some help with the port forwarding to see if this fixes the issue

thanks in advance

You need to add -port=2350 to your shortcut. Do this for only ONE of your machines if your only running two. Add or subtract 2 digits from the listed number to add another computer but make sure there not the same. So -port=2352 for the third computer and so on and so forth. This worked for me and my sister.