William B.J. Blazkowicz

Adult looking for mature group

For those with a short attention span:
Wife|Husband share one dayz account and looking for active group that understands when real life calls and someone who cannot be on everyday. I am a former air force mechanic and understand of tactics and enjoy team work however I am not interested in me or my wife being belittled or yelled at by kids|manchildren who scream or shout and forget the game is played to have fun.

More background:
I am fairly new to Dayz however me and my wife have been able to obtain and shotgun and plenty of ammo and a blood bag and a few supplies. Don't have much to offer larger groups besides being a pack mule or being a spotter of sorts as long as we are included in the team I am happy. For gaming experience however I come from playing the original ghost recon and rainbow six games back in the day. I also played operation flash point and a few others however due to work and kids it’s hard to invest allot of time playing every new game.

As for the subject of time I am in the
EST time zone and my play times are very random. Somewhere between 3PM-7AM you might find me or my wife playing mostly me though working on getting her a computer so she can play separately. I have a microphone and a rather laid back guy and looking to make friends to play Dayz and perhaps other games that come along as well.

Due to the stragness of the world we live in I would prefer it if you posted your contact information here and perhasp a brief message about the group if that isn't to much trouble. I will be checking on this post and responding to offers as they come and see if I can't find a good fit.

34pescg.jpg

Hey there,

I am part of a small group that was created recently and we are looking for players to play with us, kick back and have some fun!

Joint Task Force 91 is a new and friendly clan, right now we are looking for players who are interested in playing DayZ with a group with a military experiencing leader but also to kick back and have some fun!we are part of a big and multicultral community known as 'DayZHorror'We have our very own teamspeak: ts.survivingthehorror.net Contact Apolloster or myself (Hotshot) in teamspeak for more details

Hope to see you there :)

Edited by H0tSh0t_JTF

http://dayzmod.com/f...cruitment-open/

We are the Dayz Military. We have about 20+ active members then we also have some on leave. About 5/6 of our members are in the military, army, air-force marines? and the British Military. We have people on from 6pm EST until 10pm EST (roughly 15+ people on a Wed Thurs or Friday) however we do have our day group of 5/6 people and our late night group of 6+. On the weekends there is usually 8 or so people online for a fair decent amount of time, we average 4/5 hours of gameplay as a Unit per night, We currently have 2 servers, a training server and a Taviana server, we also are going to be getting a third server when we get some more recruits. We also don't just play dayz, we play Wasteland, I44, CWR2, and anything we feel like playing to do with the American and British military, If you have any further questions please join our team speak, the thread linked should contain most of the information you will need as well as a larger description of who we are and what we do, hope to speak soon, Cpl Promy, :)

Take a look

I am not interested in me or my wife being belittled or yelled at by kids|manchildren who scream or shout and forget the game is played to have fun.

:lol: Been there ,thats why im here now and staying ,playing with mature and fun people is always a plus. ;)

http://dayzmod.com/f...cruitment-open/

We are the Dayz Military. We have about 20+ active members then we also have some on leave. About 5/6 of our members are in the military, army, air-force marines? and the British Military. We have people on from 6pm EST until 10pm EST (roughly 15+ people on a Wed Thurs or Friday) however we do have our day group of 5/6 people and our late night group of 6+. On the weekends there is usually 8 or so people online for a fair decent amount of time, we average 4/5 hours of gameplay as a Unit per night, We currently have 2 servers, a training server and a Taviana server, we also are going to be getting a third server when we get some more recruits. We also don't just play dayz, we play Wasteland, I44, CWR2, and anything we feel like playing to do with the American and British military, If you have any further questions please join our team speak, the thread linked should contain most of the information you will need as well as a larger description of who we are and what we do, hope to speak soon, Cpl Promy, :)

Was just scanning through your rules and "Must be able to dedicated 3-4 days a Week and atleast 3-5 hours a day to playing and being active on the Teamspeak and Server"

Not sure if I be able to follow this and a few others such as "Do not talk to Public players unless they are asking something about the Clan" seem absurb to me personaly. I am not intersted in joining a super serious military lead group I understand leadership but I think it should be more of a group input then one leader sort of thing. I was in the military once it sucked and I am a firm beliver that those with power of people will let it run to there head and open to abuse.

Thanks for the offer though

Take a look

:lol: Been there ,thats why im here now and staying ,playing with mature and fun people is always a plus. ;)

Also intersting however is this mostly a UK guild I live in the united states not that I have nothing wrong with brother and sisters across the seas more of a time differnce issue.

Edited by William B.J. Blazkowicz

Was just scanning through your rules and "Must be able to dedicated 3-4 days a Week and atleast 3-5 hours a day to playing and being active on the Teamspeak and Server"

Not sure if I be able to follow this and a few others such as "Do not talk to Public players unless they are asking something about the Clan" seem absurb to me personaly. I am not intersted in joining a super serious military lead group I understand leadership but I think it should be more of a group input then one leader sort of thing. I was in the military once it sucked and I am a firm beliver that those with power of people will let it run to there head and open to abuse.

Thanks for the offer though

All good mate.

Sorry to waste your time bud,never knew you were from across the water,all the best in finding a new home ;)

http://www.fogeyz.co.uk/

Hello! My husband and I play together as well and we're members of the Fogeyz. We're a rag-tag non-clan group of older folks (30+) from Europe and US who are dedicated to having fun. We have 3 private servers, Chernarus and Lingor are US based (EST), and a Taviana in the UK. My UK pings are right around 112 and not an issue at all. We have a TS server too and all the info is on our website.

It's a good group of folks. We laugh a lot, some of us are pretty inept at the game and shooting a fellow Fogey in the face or buttocks or crashing a heli (killing multiple Fogeyz) is like a right of passage. We don't take ourselves too seriously at all. Goofballery can be rampant at times.

Also, I'm the only female in the group right now. Don't get me wrong I've got nothing but love for my brothers in arms but it'd be great to have some sisters in arms as well! :)

Come and check out http://fogeyz.co.uk. We are not a clan just a bunch of people out to have fun. We have 3 maps to choose from Charnarus, Lingor, and Taviana. We also have teamspeak.

FogeyZ [24/7 Day] 100+ Vehicles - Custom Map

50.97.49.79:3238

FogeyZ Lingor Island [24/7 Day] 100+ Vehicles - Custom Map

50.97.49.68:3289

FogeyZTaviana (1.5.0/101480)FogeyZ Tavi - 200 Vehicles - 24/7 Day Private Hive

185.2.138.68:3102

Join us on TeamSpeak at 85.25.20.156

We're looking forward to some great times

Edited by Will68

hi mate,

Welcome to dayz.

We've just started a server and arer looking for amture gamers to get involved. Camps and clans are encouraghed and we have a pretty freindly relaxed vibe going on.

Plenty of vehciles, start with a map, and if you're one of the first 59 to get incvolved we will start youy out with a weapon of choice and a custom loadout (NVGs, Backpack etc)

HAdd one of us admins on skype to claim your loadout:

thomas.centium

virtoid.

TO FIND THE SERVER

Filter by:

Peter and Ronnie

Or use

IP:119.81.31.7

PORT:3323

Look forward to seeing you on there!

Ronnie

Would like to get back into the game with some like minded folks. Fogeyz sounds interesting, might check it out.

Fugitive Gaming is looking for tactically minded players that prefer to work in a group. We play DayZ, ACE, PR, and Wasteland mods for ARMA II. Our community contains players of both casual and competitive nature and we have clan ambitions for ARMA III. Drama whores and asshats are not welcome in our community. We are a friendly community with a teamspeak server and a website: http://www.knightserrant.net

In general:

-Players in our community are largely 18 or older

-We play many mods for ARMA II so DayZ may not always be what we are playing

-Many people in our community, being casual, play many games at a time so even if we aren't dedicated to a game we may still play it. Examples being: COH, WoT, War Thunder, WarZ, PS2, Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars, and EVE.

-Our player base is primarily in North America

Our recruitment thread: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/121065-small-group-looking-for-armaiidayz-players/

PM me on these forums for more info if you are interested.

Edited by Red Storm

Fugitive Gaming is looking for tactically minded players that prefer to work in a group. We play DayZ, ACE, PR, and Wasteland mods for ARMA II. Our community contains players of both casual and competitive nature and we have clan ambitions for ARMA III. Drama whores and asshats are not welcome in our community. We are a friendly community with a teamspeak server and a website: http://www.knightserrant.net

In general:

-Players in our community are largely 18 or older

-We play many mods for ARMA II so DayZ may not always be what we are playing

-Many people in our community, being casual, play many games at a time so even if we aren't dedicated to a game we may still play it. Examples being: COH, WoT, War Thunder, WarZ, PS2, Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars, and EVE.

-Our player base is primarily in North America

Our recruitment thread: http://dayzmod.com/f...iidayz-players/

PM me on these forums for more info if you are interested.

Intersting will check this out I sent a app in look to getting that TS password to come talk

hi mate,

Welcome to dayz.

We've just started a server and arer looking for amture gamers to get involved. Camps and clans are encouraghed and we have a pretty freindly relaxed vibe going on.

Plenty of vehciles, start with a map, and if you're one of the first 59 to get incvolved we will start youy out with a weapon of choice and a custom loadout (NVGs, Backpack etc)

HAdd one of us admins on skype to claim your loadout:

thomas.centium

virtoid.

TO FIND THE SERVER

Filter by:

Peter and Ronnie

Or use

IP:119.81.31.7

PORT:3323

Look forward to seeing you on there!

Ronnie

http://www.fogeyz.co.uk/

Hello! My husband and I play together as well and we're members of the Fogeyz. We're a rag-tag non-clan group of older folks (30+) from Europe and US who are dedicated to having fun. We have 3 private servers, Chernarus and Lingor are US based (EST), and a Taviana in the UK. My UK pings are right around 112 and not an issue at all. We have a TS server too and all the info is on our website.

It's a good group of folks. We laugh a lot, some of us are pretty inept at the game and shooting a fellow Fogey in the face or buttocks or crashing a heli (killing multiple Fogeyz) is like a right of passage. We don't take ourselves too seriously at all. Goofballery can be rampant at times.

Also, I'm the only female in the group right now. Don't get me wrong I've got nothing but love for my brothers in arms but it'd be great to have some sisters in arms as well! :)

I looked at both groups are these just private servers so the things I find wont transfer over to other servers?

Intersting will check this out I sent a app in look to getting that TS password to come talk

Alright man I accepted your app I will send you our TS info via this website.

Yes, the Fogeyz servers are all private servers until the standalone comes out. We're able to have better control over hackers. We still get the idiots but we can usually get rid of them pretty quickly and roll back if we have to. Plenty of admins available. We don't have an app process or anything. Most folks just do an intro post on the forums.

Our teamspeak is set up into various rooms with the Squad rooms locked for trusted members. Everywhere else you can just pop in and there's usually someone always on gaming. The Bandits Hideout is for our sworn rivals to better coordinate when they hunt us down. If banditry is your thing it's welcome here! TS: 85.25.20.156

Becoming a trusted member usually just means at least some of us have played with you for a few games and you've proved you're not 14 by getting the 80's pop-culture reference jokes. Not to mention a sense of humor about getting accidently shot by one of your teammates whilst fighting off a hoard of Zombies or bloodbagging. They will save your gear and come get you from the coast to make up for it. We've been pretty much accident free for a good while now. We're getting better!

We have a mix of US and European players, all English speakers. That's why we run in 24/7 day, because one continent or the other was stuck always playing in the dark. My husband and I are located in Eastern US and the UK pings aren't a problem.

Edited by Azrael72

Hmmm tried Fogeyz not much interaction was fun cumminty to play in no doubt but no real team work well none that I was exposed to. I was given a helio ride and they fixed a car for me and I was left to my own devices.

Edited by William B.J. Blazkowicz