Sign in to follow this  
WalkerDown (DayZ)

It's so damn hard!!!

Now that i attracted whiners and some ppl looking for digital boobs i may be more serious.

I just watched this video, and it pretty resumes how it should be played, i suggest to those that are claiming to die too often, or that are unable to survive to a single zombie attack, to give it a look and eventually learn some techniques from it.

Being stealth or survivie to multiple zombies chasing you is NOT that hard, neither is hard find a weapon after respawn, neither is hard to do anything in the game, you only need one thing: YOUR BRAIN.

Being careless and shoot at any occasion (no matter if zeds or other players) is the WRONG way to play (or it is the fastest way to die).

The video is not done by me.. it must be someone here on the forum, i hope he can comment as well. Btw kudos to him:

[i have been warned for this post. -Ubi]

Edited by UbiquitousBadGuy
  • Like 1

heh that person is playing on one of the super easy servers that has a bubble around everything

Awesome, well done, like a sir!

Also, now play in the dark, with a broken flashlight, more people on the server and about.. oh... lets say..... veteran, no third person view. Yeah! lets do this!

Looking forward to that amazing video....

No matter where he's playing really.. he did everything correctly, and it's a great example that shows: how to move, how to avoid the zeds, how to evade aggroed zeds (even in number), and he shows that you can find anything you need (and much more) in 27 minutes of gameplay. This should be the "always reply" to those chaps that are spreading false informations on this forum, like: it's impossible to play; if a zombie see you, you're dead; without a weapon at the start you can't to anything; ...and shit like that.

Fantastic Vid!

@8.30 or something... s/he finds pistol while being chased by zombie....BUT does not use it! s/he loses the zombie with LoS! Proof inteligent play is better that having weapons! Bravo Rocket and vid-guy!

edit: s/he is using weird server with x-ray vision and 3dperson though... :(

He did everything right and if you are bitching about it being too hard watch this video and learn something. Also.... at about 7:05 he misses a makarov and leaves without it, that was the only mistake he made :)

I was looking at referrals to my videos in Youtube, and found this topic. I'm glad you liked the video :D. I do have a couple more you might find interesting.

"Veteran" level server

"Expert" level server

I have more videos in my channel, if you want to check them out, http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I find that losing aggro'd zeds is really easy once you stop worrying about them. I've even gotten decent at breaking LoS without the need to dash through a building. Fences and walls are all you need. And a hatchet is worth it's weight in gold.

I found that after you stop to care about the zombies, you can lose them easy, i literally sprint everywhere, find a gun shoot the zombies and then run some more, unless there is a player there i will shoot them on the way.

infinite sprinting needs to be removed.

I thought this was a simulator....?

I don't like the fact that you feel you have to manipulate people's attention to get your point across. I've changed your title. Your threads should stand up on their own merit.

Also, moved to DayZ Gallery.

Edited by UbiquitousBadGuy

I don't like the fact that you feel you have to manipulate people's attention to get your point across. I've changed your title. Your threads should stand up on their own merit.

Also, moved to DayZ Gallery.

pwned