Sign in to follow this  
Morriscode92

Hero Skin Not Fully Rendering

Hello DayZ Community,

I come here with a new problem, one that I have had for awhile, but now actually care. My current skin is a Hero skin and I noticed that the textures are not fully rendering. The white and blue (cotton?) shirt is a mixture color. Also the vest and pants are the very same. I have looked this up on Google (<3) and have not found anything useful. If someone could point me in the right direction or help that would be great.

-Brian

There are 2 expansions/dlc for Arma 2. BAF and PMC (British Armed Force and Private MIlitary Comapy) i think. They add High resolution Textures to some Player Models including Surviors and Heroes.

my Hero (older picture with dlc):

6Rp1wEj.jpgSpL6CEd.jpg

Edited by Paddy0610
  • Like 1

Is that not a PMC model ?

If so needs PMC DLC.

I got both so i dont really know but you will get a few high res skins for dayz if you get both dlc´s. And your scope on As50 and i think m107 doesnt get kind of blurry anymore

Edited by Paddy0610

Don't feel like paying 10 dollars to get a high res. skin........oh well....

I dind´t pay for skins. Its includes Campains and stuff too :) Arma 2 also is a great game on its own and got a good single player.

Edited by Paddy0610

That is the best you are going to get without buying the British Armed Forces DLC. It is $7 right now I believe. It was worth buying for me because you get high res skins and new missions, etc.

Google it.