Sign in to follow this  
PropsUK

BeanZ+Bastardz - [350+ Vehicles | 6+ Heli | Custom Locations Marked on Map | 24/7 Daylight | PVP] - (1.7.6/102285) [Veteran CH:ON] Private Hive

was great last night seen a total of 36 players and them bikes was funny

• Like 1

was great last night seen a total of 36 players and them bikes was funny

Haha me and my group do have a pretty good time on your server, I just wish tents werent bugged im wondering if theres a way to solve that issue it seems that only items from tents that were set out before the old patch are bugged is there a way to clear all those items so it's a fresh system? Maybe that would solve the tent issues...

ISSUE: take items from a tent that may/may not have been from the last or older patches in the server... When placed in your new tent the items will despawn back into the tent u looted it from every restart... If you use vehicles to store the items then the old tents dupe the items... Just a server issue we ran into while on BEANZ =p

Good jobs Props keep up the good work m8

Bumpage.. now using Silent Warrior Anti-Hack to cut down on the hackers.

Wolverine, thanks for the comments, yeah I am going to go back through the old tents.

• Like 1

alot of fun with the bikes sheds tour de chernarus =D and a few fun events happening random. server is always busy now. poeple you should give it a go

Please I just got banned from this server for "Multiple accounts". I just started playing Dayz a few days ago, changed my account because I didn't like the name anymore. Wouldn't aspect it to get me banned.

I don't wanna change server and start all over again. Account name is: Kyle Butler. Thanks if possible.

Edited by nickvdam

Please I just got banned from this server for "Multiple accounts". I just started playing Dayz a few days ago, changed my account because I didn't like the name anymore. Wouldn't aspect it to get me banned.

I don't wanna change server and start all over again. Account name is: Kyle Butler. Thanks if possible.

Am sure props can sort something out but if it was a battle eye/ global ban i dont think he can do any thing

Edited by Zekken

great server guys here always full with alot of pvp. just got to watch out for them babling brothers they crazy!

Edited by Zekken