Sign in to follow this  
Brack (DayZ)

Anyone up to play tactically?

Yes, as the title says. Description of "tactically": For example, military tactics, flanking & suppressing fire, 1 flanks the other 1 suppresses. Recoinnansce (Scouting a town and counter-sniping) I myself am very experienced and played DayZ since May, before it came a PvP fuckfest. Im 14, but dont judge, im mature. So what im asking is just 1 or 2 teammates perhaps. I'm from Finland and im good at english. What im asking from you: A microphone that works.... (of course) 13-18 (No candy men plz :D) Skype for voice communicating, or Mumble. Steam would be good but not for voice chatting. Youre exprienced, not a complete bambi or something, not really up to teaching. You'll stay loyal, you wont just "OH HEY!" *boom*. Well excuse me for the possible grammar mistakes, and post down below. Oh yeah, it would be fucking awesome if you would have Battlefield 2.

post-102743-0-12112700-1360338860_thumb.

• Like 1

Meh, I'm 31, why did you go and have an age limit? I could have found someone that plays like me :P

Which picture? The "What if DayZ is cleverly disguised poll...." Or... "Pilots High as fuck..."?

And to add, my Steam and Skype: Steam: snipez444 or [DBSE] Maverick. Skype: kaapo.bebeng lol yeah i know, weird last name, but its not real :3

How about you both join up with The Outlaws

We're a military bandit clan. Average member age is 20-30 but we take younger mature players like yourself.

We have only just re-started back up as a clan so just a small group of us at the moment but would like to invite you both to sign up. We have our own public server and TeamSpeak channel.

You say your anti bandit, but you'll find most people in this game now given a gun will shoot at you. We're all up for taking prisoners and releasing friendlies but if a gun is fire towards us, tactically this poses a threat to our squad and we must shoot to kill.

No problem good luck with your hunt.

Honestly look in to 4-5 in your team if you want to play tactically. You will struggle to run an efficient squad with 3.

And to add (yes, again) you should be active in DayZ. I don't want a teammate that plays for 1 hour per week :)

May I suggest you drop dayz and try and look for an Arma 2 group.

Coming from someone who plays in a virtual military group on a regular basis, Dayz is no good for tactics, suppression and all of the likes. You see a player once maybe every 1 hour, and once you do find players, ammo is not plentiful enough to be wasted on suppression. You'd enjoy it more in a game that is solely made as a military simulator, not a zombie killing game.

• Like 1

Eh... I'm 16 but I may fail in the tactical part...

Also, I have BF3 for the PC but not BF2.

Edited by RIGHTLY

May I suggest you drop dayz and try and look for an Arma 2 group.

Coming from someone who plays in a virtual military group on a regular basis, Dayz is no good for tactics, suppression and all of the likes. You see a player once maybe every 1 hour, and once you do find players, ammo is not plentiful enough to be wasted on suppression. You'd enjoy it more in a game that is solely made as a military simulator, not a zombie killing game.

Good point, Sir, have my beans!

Good point, Sir, have my beans!

Just try not to mention DayZ too much. A lot of arma community is still bitter about dayz and the people it brought to arma.

still looking for teammates...

Would love to play with you because A: I'm 13 B: I am getting Skype on the 16th of feb C: I'm always thinking tactically