Sign in to follow this  
namvet1974

spawn points

I seem to spawn after death miles from anywhere mostly not near any towns but always fairly near cherno how is it others spawn in different parts of the Island?

People mention helicopters how do they even get so far to them to repair or use them, I never even seen or heard one!

not as bad as spawning in the glitch building of novy sabor..

• Like 1

its sad, i already made some suggestions that you can spawn also north and east but noooooo they decided to only add a noobspawn south so every coward (the level under bandit) will camp south to shot the ungeared newbs.

Sent from my mobile Device and now i have big ePeEn!

So how come you spawn there? I never even been there!

Loads if good stuff there too I hear, how come I dobt get a spawn there. ...ever

Everyone spawns somewhere along the the coast, anyone who is north or west of the coast has either traveled by foot or been lucky enough to find a vehicle. As for helicopters.. they are ridiculously rare and are usually snapped up by clans or teams working together to fix them up to use, after which they are stored 'off map' so no one can find them. (man I hope that's fixed in standalone!)

It can take 30 minutes of solid non-stop running to reach where a helicopter may spawn, you can make that journey and find nothing.

Edited by Brave.arse

its sad, i already made some suggestions that you can spawn also north and east but noooooo they decided to only add a noobspawn south so every coward (the level under bandit) will camp south to shot the ungeared newbs.

Sent from my mobile Device and now i have big ePeEn!

Can I check my level and humanity score somehow?

So how come you spawn there? I never even been there!

Loads if good stuff there too I hear, how come I dobt get a spawn there. ...ever

its a small bug, only happend to me twice.

You spawn inside the building its self and cant move.

Can I check my level and humanity score somehow?

With the latest patch 1.7.5.1, yes - press scroll lock to view

• Like 1