Sign in to follow this  
XellisX

they should make single player for dayz standalone

By the sounds of it we might as well get a single player game, with all the work being done on it.

Pssst new update.

there are a lot of players out there who are not fans on multiplayer but would love to experience the DayZ thing. If it was specifically made for single players without a lot of the onine play I honestly think it would be a great purchase.

There is literall zero challenge if you're playing this as a single player.

NONE. The zombies are easy to bypass. The only thing that makes this mod fun is the paranoia. The NEED to be careful to survive.

Food and zombie avoiding are rather easy. It's the players you have to worry about which make it fun.

Orlok, I love you right now for standing by this guy in the most polite manner possible.

I too would like (not really single) an offline mode. Play a LAN game with some friends, and the joy of a true apocalypse, it's not that no ones there, to me everyone's just dead. The zombies become my everyone :D

I don't see the problem of there being a "Last Man/Woman Alive Mode" - a lot of people would probably benefit and use it as a tutorial.

I myself wouldn't use it but that doesn't mean it isn't a valid request.

Hello there

Not going to 'yard this. Although it does crop up every now and then. People are allowed to make suggestions whether one agrees with them or not.

Rgds

LoK

I gotta say, good for you man. Glad they made you a mod. (sry for the asskissing....) :beans:

There is literall zero challenge if you're playing this as a single player.

NONE. The zombies are easy to bypass. The only thing that makes this mod fun is the paranoia. The NEED to be careful to survive.

Food and zombie avoiding are rather easy. It's the players you have to worry about which make it fun.

LOL another thoughtless comment. Zero challange? Limited thought is more like it. MP was a after thought many moons ago. Devs didn't think they needed it. Now they've figured out how easy it is to make MP and make tons of money with little effort; not the Arma devs but most who fall under the thumb of EA, who have their standard method for SP and MP now, regardless of what Dev is doing the work, and as far as I'm concerened they both suck. The Arma devs have done it right from day one...

Actually in the SP Daizy version the AI is more challanging than stupid humans. The AI bandits will see you regardless of light, obstacles, or LOS, plus they are never attacked by zeds, making it much more challanging.

Actually in the SP Daizy version the AI is more challanging than stupid humans. The AI bandits will see you regardless of light, obstacles, or LOS, plus they are never attacked by zeds, making it much more challanging.

What's the point in that? I'd much prefer to play against real, thinking people than to be outed by an omniscient aimbot.

Also, it's challenge, not challange.

• Like 1

So you'd rather play against hack-type AI?

They see you regardless and are immune to zombies....If I wanted that, I'd play with hackers.

There is a legitimate desire for this:

- Trying out the game, getting the hang of controls and whatnot for people who play it for the very VERY first time.

- When your internet is down.

- LAN parties.

- Modding.

- Testing what you think is a bug in SA but could just aswell be from lag.

• Like 2