bilbey

Tell me your best kill...

my best kills were wehen i teleported a whole server to an island out in the middle of the ocean and watched them fight to the death

then i told the last one "have a good swim" :) and while he was swimming i shot him in the head with an l115 lol

What a moron. How is he going to enjoy his swim if you shoot him in the head?

• Like 1

The other day as I was playing on a private hive server with many vehicles.. As two of my other teammates and I were making our way back to our camp, out of no where there is an escalade behind us. While looking behind us in third person I crash into a bush, slightly damaging my engine. Then two people get out and shoot our car blowing it up and killing my two teammates.. yet somehow I survived with my life. I then ran to nearby trees and began to look around for the people. Thinking these guys were hackers I didn't think I would find them, but as I was just about to leave the area I saw a player running in the field. I took position in a tree and blended in very well with my ghillie suit, then took him out with my G36K. Next I begin to look for other players because I know they wouldn't just leave without that guys stuff. Out of the corner of my eye I see some zombies attempting to hit something in a bush, so I begin to unload on it. Just after I see a kill message, the escalade comes out of no where and tries to escape, I say OH HEYULL NAH!! and start blazing that car with everything I had. I begin to run at the car and notice that the person driving the car was dead on the ground. I just avenged my two teamates, got us a new/better car, and some new gear. And the best part... I recorded all of it, it'll probably be on youtube soon!

DON'T FUCK WITH THE BUNNY BRIGADE!

Best kill?

>In a private server

>Kiddies endlessly and relentlessly crying about some badass that has killed dozens of them in Elektro from atop the Hospital

>30 minutes pass, guy is still on top of hospital, merc-ing people

>Get fed up, get into Huey

>Blast "America, Fuck Yeah" into side chat

>Fly towards the dude, take fire, eject.

>Huey lands right on him, the explosion killing him instantly.

>Dozens of people witness it, I get so much thanks

>Get shot by a dude with a dinner bell

>ded

Edited by Hydra

Spawned new and unarmed at night with no moonlight in kamenka and start some basic looting of the area. As I am exiting the town north, a dmr and then an lmg of some form starts firing at me, and I manage to run NE in to the hills without taking a hit. I see a car heading in their direction to pick them up, presumably to take them north. About 90 minutes later, I heard direct comms and the low drone of the idling car engine on the industrial loot point between Pustoshka and Vybor. Moving with my lee enfield in to fields just south west of vybor, I saw the vehicle out with its headlights on along the road towards vybor. Cautiously, I move in to the sw of vybor staying prone. Then to my NE, I see the person I finally wanted to see. Climbing to the top of the apartment building was a man I could only see from his sillohuette against the sky, but in his hands was the DMR that fired at me earlier. I take a single shot from the lee enfield, and it hits him in the head.

Moving 100m north in to another section of town, I waited for the other 2 bandits from before to appear, but I could not see them and I was definitely too far to see their vehicle. Another 15 minutes of tense silence and avoiding zombies, I was satisfied that they were not guarding the corpse, and I gathered my loot.

This was not a particularly amazing occurrence (headshots from 150m with a lee are common), I just consider it my 'best', because it was against a group of nvg wielders without any light and started when I was unarmed.

TLDR: Got shot at by group of clanned nvg wielding bandits as an unarmed new spawn; ended up tracking them and killing one of them, all without any light.

Edited by yedrellow

Not exactly to form, this story is about a time I died - so, somebody else's epic kill.

Cherno, daytime - I'm running through the industrial sector, looting for car parts to repair a UAZ. I'm a fairly fresh spawn - all I've got to defend myself is a dinner bell with a couple of clips.

I'm tired from playing a while, and very high - I always play my games that way. From atop one of the platforms around some smokestacks, I hear shots. Ricochets from the pavement around me. I run my ass off for a wall, take cover, assess.

Buddy shooting at me doesn't seem that accurate, I've got crap for gear, and I'm high - I decide to take him on. Staying close to the smokestacks to block LOS, I run around toward the ladder. Then it occurs to me, "He's definitely going to hear me. This won't work well." So I take off for a nearby firestation, climb to the third floor, and start aiming.

Another handful of bullets ricochet next to me, putting my guy into shock again - but it's enough for me to get sight of him. I start ringing the dinner bell. I'm unfamiliar with the weapon, so it takes a shot or two to get the bullet drop just right. Unfortunately, by that point, he's hiding behind something, watching me from third person. "LOL" pops up in sidechat.

After a minute or so of fucking around, I figure this position has nothing more to offer, and prepare to make a banzai charge for the ladder, and him. I get down to the second floor of the fire station, and there are ten zombies stacking and clipping eachother, walking towards me ominously. I check my gear, curse the lack of hatchet, and start clearing them out. This was before I knew about the glitch to access the ladder outside the station tower from inside, so I figured I was trapped and had no better options.

It's not long before I'm on the ground, screaming in pain as the undead claw my innards out. I think, "Well, at least I had fun." In sidechat, some guy starts talking:

"HAHA THAT'S THE BIGGEST HORDE OF ZOMBIES I'VE EVER SEEN"

It turns out he was just taking potshots to scare people. He's alright in my books.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if I've replied here or not but i now have another favorite kill and I've never been so pumped. I was on top of a hospital in Churno sniping out some unfortunate bambi's with a AS50 with 1 clip left waiting for my friend to join in and spawn right beside me, anyways i sniped 3: 1 coming out the woods with a shot through the chest and 2 going to the fire station it seemed 1 of them had a friend cause all i heard on direct chat was "for my friend!" before i said anything i was shot in the arm. Then looking to the forest i see this dude running to a nearby tree. He made 1 mistake. his leg was sticking out so i shoot it and break his leg. he crawls out and place a shot to his chest. Noob mistake #1 make sure you have good coverage. There is a difference between cover and concealment, just make sure you choose cover. It covers your body and conceals you at the same time. :P Good Luck

Mine would have to be on a packed server. It was mid afternoon and i just spawned in near a big town at first a player saved my life when i horded by zombies and he threw a flare down. Shortly after that i found a AK with my name on it. i was heading into the forset when i saw two guys running in we looked at each other and kept walking. I was in the forest and i suddenly hear "Hey, mate can you andage me up". so i bandage him up and we head back into the town where we meet up with those two other guys. we head back into the forest cook up some meat and head off. we walk into the open and we hear m14 shots. 1 guy goes down, my heart is racing 5 mins later another guy gors down. 10 mins later the finall guy goes down. im sitting there going "what do i do, what do i do" he comes up and he puts a shot into me and breaks my leg. Then we both shot at the same time and headshot eachother.

I choose to the play game not to kill other players ... but I do have a story about my best kill, so here goes. First a little back story, I am in a Hero Skin and I normally run around with only a Hatchet and maybe a G17 if get lucky (primarily for the Flashlight Attachment -- I tend to loose NVGs).

So I am looting the Big Industrial Spawn Construction Site on the East of Cherno and bump into a Bicycle parked there. This is after the 1.7.5.1 release so Bicycles have become a bit of a commodity. So I hope on and see that it needs 2 Wheels and 1 Scrap Metal. So I start doing a little farming, off the bat I find 1 Wheel and 1 Scrap Metal and immediately go fix the Bicycle. Agro a few Zombies but I retreat to the building and deal with them.

Loot the rest of the building, find nothing so I start emptying it out and hang around for the loot to respawn (I see nothing wrong with Farming as long as you don't DC all the time and actually hang around the area you are farming). So at about my third or forth run through the building, I am having no luck finding that last wheel, the stuff normally spawns when you don't need it ... but anyway. I hear a few gun shots in Cherno and they start getting closer to me. I go up to higher ground and see a player running towards the construction site ... I get nervous and find a place to go prone and hide.

The player runs through the building and up to the floor I am on ... and he runs right past me. I wait about 15 minutes ... holding my hatchet nervously and praying he doesn't come back or see the bicycle. Eventually I build the courage to poke my head up and I see him running back the direction he came from. So I continue going about my business.

About 10 minutes later, I am on the outer area dropping some of the useless tin cans and I hear gunshots. I immedeately get nervous and look up only to see two Bandits run around the corner ... the one sees me and starts opening fire with an AK or AKM ... luckily for me he can't shoot worth a damn and I am full Blood. So I hightail it through the building and they give chase ... but now there weapon has aggroed half of Cherno (remember this is the new patch) and as I am running out, I see them running through the building ... only to turn around and run back. The site is getting swamped with Z's now.

So I quickly bandage while they are shooting every Z they can trying to secure their position ... I decide to run past the building and go get some more agro for them. I manage to attract about 10 or so Z's ... a large portion were on their way to the site already ... I just gave them a target to chase. I start running back to the site, hearing that the gun shots have now stopped. I run around the corner and towards where I hope the two bandits are ... the Bicycle. The one bandit is busy putting a wheel on (while I assume he was because that is all the bicycle needed) and the other is trying to reload or something to deal with the agro that is coming from repairing vehicles.

I run right past them and sprint for all my Heroes worth ... the bandit reloading doesn't even have chance to say "Boo" or warn his friend ... when the Z's pounce. Safely on the one hill ... I hear some gun shots, a leg break, another leg break ... and the inevitable screams as the Z's start eating Brainzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Finally followed by two kill messages.

I return to the site, use my silent hatchet and dispatch the last of the Z's and take the bicycle back to my camp.

It was a sweet day and I managed to kill two bandits without actually killing them ... the life of a survivor ... hehehehehe. ;)

• Like 3

New favorite DayZ kill even though it involved the inevitable death of myself. It started as a normal heli flight i had just got evacuated by my 2 friends. I hop in the gunners seat when all of a sudden another heli flies over head. As bandits we take our chances and fly up to the heli and i start firing killing the gunner and pilot so then the heli flies straight into ours killing everyone. So far my best kill and most awesome death.

I really have to tell you TWO of my best kills :

The first good kill was at the Balota airfield, I only had a G17 with 3 shots, I was low on blood and my hands were shaking and I had no painkillers. I was in a pine tree near the comm tower. I saw a guy kill 2 bambis in the comm tower. While he was "looting" them I only saw his head, I tried to shoot but I missed with 2 shots, then I went into 3rd person mode and shot him in the head with my last shot, I thought he was still alive, he was going prone. A minute later it said I killed him, weirdly enough.. Thats what you get for killing bambis!!

The next kill was at Devil's castle, people were complaining about a helicopter at Stary Sobor killing people. I was playing with my friend, which was playing for his first time. We also had a heli, my friend said to land on a steep hill (yeah, a really dumb idea). I turned off the engine and the heli slid into the forest. After that We went on the top of the Devils castle and then we heard the Sobor-copter. He was auto-hovering over the castle and he saw us. He just said "Hey guys!!!! Sorry but you are going to die now!" My friend started shooting the heli with his AK-74 which I gave him. I also started shooting him with my trusty M14 AIM. We both thought we was going off, after 5 seconds we saw the heli crash in the forest nearby. 3 mins after looting the body of the pilot and gunner we stumbled upon a tent with a M107 and an AS50. *LUCK CHAIN* B) :beans:

• Like 2

My first kill was at the super market in cherno I had just found a grenade there was a guy with lee Enfield I said over direct “friendly friendly” he didn’t respond so I thought stuff it I throw the grenade it landed next to he strted sprinting away but the grenade got he ps the grenade hurt my ears

Edited by hamsy12
  • Like 1

Haven't had a lot of memorable ones but this one was kinda fancy. I had only 1911 at the time as I was making my way to stary sobor. Wen't to check out loot from the castle when I heard footsteps from the top. Happy camper felt a little nappy after taking a few shots to the head. He had full gear and all :)

Q126hZi.jpg?1

Edited by Uuni
  • Like 2

It's kind of fun to see new players fail at banditing. Once in Electro, I was in the supermarket, hiding from a guy with a lee enfield looting bodies. Just as he was about to turn the corner behind a shelf, Ballsy McG17 runs in, shot the guy 5 times in the chest and runs away after being hit in the chest. I jump into side chat, tell Lee Enfield guy to hold still and that I would go after Ballsy. Lee Enfield guy tries to kill me. I shoot him once to knock him out, and bandage him. I then moved on to the PowerstationFirestation. During the long crawl over, I'm suddenly being shot at, but each shot misses. I run over to the gate, listen to a couple more shots, and realize that this guy is Ballsy, on the top floor of the firestation. He's as dumb as Skyrim AI though, and I hide behind the gate for about a minute and the guy continues to watch the market. I climb up the Powerstation and shoot him on the back from the roof. He's dead in one hit. I kept his G17 for about 5 days before a hacker nuked everyone.

• Like 1

i was playing on namalsk and these bandits in a uaz were going around killing new spawns so me and my friend found a ural with a satchel charge we place them on tara bridge. they crossed the bridge my friend let the charges off blowing up part of the bridge they didnt die from that but then i came in the ural and rammed there bitch asses while there in the uaz off the blown up part of the bridge.they exploded and died. Tip for namalsk dont drive on that bridge only 1 way u can go the way that ur facing u cant turn around lol.

• Like 1

Hacker spawned in gear after tping me and about four people while they were looting i only took 1 satchel charge and boom all dead and hacked gear destroyed.

Well my best (sniper) kill to date was yesterday evening, though I did feel a bit guilty afterwards....

I decided to go down to Cherno and see if I could snag some bandits and actually fire my DMR in anger, I made my way down to the little hill north of cherno and setup covering the north road out of cherno and scanning from the petrol station to the apartments with my DMR.

Apart from a few shots in the distance behind me there was no activity for about an hour, and I was starting to get a bit bored scanning back and forth between the apartments, industrial area and petrol station so I logged and took a break.

When I logged back in something caught my eye in the distance, I brought up my scope and zoomed in on the apartments and on the roof of one of them was a hatchet wielding survivor!

Now this survivor was just standing there and after about 30 secs he started moving about before heading for the ladder down. Now I had to make a decision, let him live and wait another hour to practice my aim or.........

Boredom got the better of me and I decided to try my luck, the target was around 500m out so I guestimated the mil dot, placed it on the survivors head and as soon as I saw the player start the 'climb' animation i fired.

"player xxxxx was killed"

Its quite a strange experience being elated at a first attempt 500m headshot and at the same time a little bit guilty getting it at that survivors expense but hey sh*t happens :P

best kill i ever got was a head shot due to lag. i was on a roof in a small town (dont remember spelling) playing with my freinds on an empty server and i was aiming for his legs then my computer lags, my mouse jumps and next thing i know headshot! freind starts hunting me and i lee enfeild him in the legg 4 different times (zombies kill him after each time). B) true story.

• Like 1

• Killing squad in heli with AS50 was nice http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=101461810
  • but my best was I think three kills with on grenade. It was bandits squad on NAField. They killed my mate but it shows their position and I killed them all. One was wounded, but G17 moved him to dead screen
  • but most funny was my rush on Takistan map. I was maybe 300 of blood, and here was no blood bags and steaks, no hope for heal. We had sniper in barracks, I dropped my all stuff and weapon to my mate and rushed this snipe maybe 500m and killed with G17 inside barrack room, then I died by one zombie hit ;P

My best kill(s) made me feel like a fucking bauss.

Im driving my disco bus on the outskirts of Stary Sobor one bright and sunny morning headed to Guglovo for my usual midday pick ups when suddenly I see a Ural driving towards me. As fast as i possibly could I pulled hard left, then back to the right, parking my bus in the dead center of the road and putting my door opposite of their side. As the bus was stopping i noticed they too were pulling over about 300m out. As soon as i exited the bus it immediately came under fire from multiple AK & M4 variants.

Armed with my M16 ACOG, I lean out to peak around the bus when I caught a break in the gunfire to see 4 people running up on me. Two on the left side of the road, and two on the right. I had a shot on the two on the right (the side i was peaking) and took 4 at the lead guy, killing him. As soon as he went down i ran to the other side of the bus, peaked out, and put 8 or 9 more towards the other 2 guys killing both of them. As soon as they went down i laid down and looked behind me towards the right side of my bus to see the forth guy coming around the corner. 3 well aimed shots from my prone position and he went down too.

Best multi kill ive been able to pull off so far. Got some good stories in here so far :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Last year I started playing Day Z, and during my second go at surviving I came across a hatchet and headed for the woods. I was alt-tabbing at the time, checking out some guides here and there as well as a map to find out where I was headed, before I knew it I could hear some zombies charging and could see them chasing 3 bandit players (which was I had no idea at the time, what a bandit was). I was in the woods, hidden with my hatchet and saw that two of them were carrying weapons and one was unarmed, and figured it would be a good opportunity to catch them off guard and grab their gear. I ran out of the woods and quickly hacked one of them up before he got a chance to shoot me and quickly grabbed his revolver and killed the other bandit with a gun and broke the other bandits legs. I switched to my hatchet and cleaned up the zombies that were lingering, walked over to the bandit trying to crawl to the nearest weapon dropped by the armed bandit and finished him off.

I ended up breaking my legs later on in a barn, and with my lee enfield, I proceeded to crawl my way onto an open field and took out as many zombies as I could before I perished.

I consider that not only a glorious introduction to the game, but one of my best/favourite kills in DayZ.

• Like 1

i was playing with my friend and we both had snipers. me with an SVD and him with a DMR, we both hate using anti material rifles since it totally kills the fun of aiming for heads. anyway we were scouting out electro to go loot some food when we hear a low hum of a car or something coming. turns out it was a humvve or whatever. we decided were taking it and with one shot from my svd it landed a headshot on the driver. 2 guys jump out and my friend takes out one and i take out the other in a total of 3 shots. its was pretty awesome. and we got nvgs and LMGs for it.

• Like 1

I hadn't been playing long, but had found a couple good items, a ghilie I wasn't wearing and a grenade. I had a G17 with a couple shots left and a Dbl Barrel with no ammo. I heard in side chat about a group of bandits rolling around in a big truck killing everyone and figured I'd just steer clear of them as much as possible. I needed ammo or different guns so I ran into the fire station at the power plant in Elektro. I figured it was out of town enough and close to woods to back out and hide if need be. I was up in the top, nothing but arrows and makarov ammo as far as weapons, and I heard the sound of a Ural and some talking over direct. I ran down to the bottom and went out the front doors, but they were already pulling up, and now they saw me. I ran back inside and clicked the doors closed, then ran out the back door, crawled under the fence, and headed straight for the woods to the east. They were taunting me to "come out from hiding you little pussy", so I equiped the ghilie and stayed at the edge of the woods by the gate where they parked their truck. Once the gave up on me, and piled back into their Ural, I lofted the grenade straight to them. Killed 4, KO'd 3. I used my last several rounds of G17 to finish the ones that didn't die (didn't know which ones were which, so they each got one in the head). Then I looted their crap and hid the bodies with the gear I couldn't carry.

Other than that, my other favorite was an extremely lucky accident. I didn't mean to kill the guy, yet. He was in a ghilie suit, camped out on a hilltop near on of the small towns where a chopper crash was. He was sniping people looting the chopper. I had a Lee, and was fresh from the coast. I heard his shots and dropped down to find where they came from. He fired 2 more times and I found him, about 1200m or so away from where I was. I couldn't really tell which way he was facing and I wanted to sneak up behind him. I put my crosshairs on him and meant to hold the right mouse button to zoom, but I hit the left, and headshot him dead.

The only easy day was yesterday...

(Bandit one day Hero the next)

I can't get over the fact i helped out a Bambi! Now I feel as if I betrayed every bandit that is able to call themselves a bandit. Yesterday after a good 3 kills at NWAF I finally got the one sniper rifle that has eluded me through my life of DayZ, the SVD. Its an amazing gun btw. I decided to log off after 30 minutes of waiting for another player to run through. The next day I spawned and ran to Elecktro (my usual town to snipe in). I came across this player with a broken leg and bleeding being harassed by 2 bandits. He was talking over direct chat saying, "stop, don't kill me." I take out my AK74 Kobra, and sprayed them fiercely dropping them both. I had this pity for the new spawned player, I mended his leg and gave him a blood transfusion. I let him take all their loot and told him to hide the bodies so they can't start off so easy. What am I? I'm definitely no bandit now. I broken the bandit code by acts of heroism to survivors. I am now the DayZ bambi protector. Killing bandits and Hero's, but allowing unarmed players to live.

p.s. this is my best and most meaningful kill and save on DayZ.

Edited by ProBanditDrew
  • Like 1