Sign in to follow this  
Arrow73

Problem with Script Restrictions

Hi,

I bought ArmA2 & OA for DayZ a few days ago, and played some DayZ today (for about 2 hours). I broke my leg by falling off a building and another player was about to help me when there was a blue screen (my pc crashed).

Since then, I cant join any server in the public hive. Whenever I try to join a server, I get kicked instantly because of script restriction 40 (sometimes its 44). A funny thing is, that after getting kicked, I cant use my mouse correctly, it seems that Im still in the "broken-your-leg-mode" (where you cant aim correctly).

Any help would be appreciated on how to fix this, I already tried to reinstall the game but it didnt work.

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, I already tried logging onto about 20 servers, it's always either #40 or #44

I already tried that, but it didnt work :( I reinstalled Arma II and OA as well as Dayz (practically everything) including all patches

Re-validate your arma files through steam. You have to do it to arma2 and arma2 oa.

I find that quite odd, but considering its a mod of one of the most buggiest games I ever played I don't doubt your words

Completely off topic but your signature is some major win.

Completely off topic but your signature is some major win.

No sir your signature is some major win.

Re-validate your arma files through steam. You have to do it to arma2 and arma2 oa.

Thx for help but I didnt buy the game on steam :(

I have sometimes the same problem. But not always.

The fix which worked for me is to alt+tab the game, then moving your BEClient.dll out of it's folder, then trying to join getting (obviously)kicked again, move the file back to it's folder and then join again. It sounds much, but it's a thing of 20 sec.. Although I wish there would be a permanent solution.