Sign in to follow this  
obviousrprsnts

The L115a3

Even tho it has been banned from dayz in the 1.7.5 dayz patch... I would love to see it back... and maybe even in the normal dayz instead of only in private hives :P

It basicly is just an bolt action as50 , with only one type of ammo which is now only possible to find with the weapon ( on crash sites in private hives ) the gun should have the same spawnrate as an as50 since its also a 50cal...

It basicly is just an bolt action as50

No.

since its also a 50cal...

No. The L115 uses a .338 Lapua Magnum cartridge, while the AS50 uses a .50 BMG cartridge, which is .50 cal. Of course you won't really notice any difference when shooting at live targets, but AS50 has quite the edge against vehicles.

• Like 1

^

he is correct.

But yeah it is a nice weapon. The reason its not in is because everyone is crying about 1 hit kill weapons atm, so adding more would simply anger more people.

A .338 as the ultimate weapon would be alot better alternative to the .50s in this game.

I endeed dont @enforcer

Just suggesting i'd like to see this gun in dayz , didnt study what ammo it uses , I also dont think about the kids saying one shot kill snipers shouldnt be here. I just like the gun and was throwing in a suggestion to remove it from the banned weapon list so atleast private hives could use it...

Would like to see the 338 replace on of the 50s... The AS50 specifically...

and make the m107 rounds rarer.. so it will be promoting it as a Anti-materiel rifle, rather than a 1 hit kill sniper where you can find bullets for in the stupidest place

oh by the way , ADD IT BACK IN 1.7.7 D:

you'd make my dayz fun atleast quadrupple the fun it is now and thats pretty high.

^ ignore that

The lapua has to be my favorite sniper in the game. They should remove the AS50, and make the m107+ammo more rare.

I dont care wether its in the game or not , ATLEAST remove it from the banned weapons list so private hives have the choice of using it... :\