Sign in to follow this  
lukasz99

BattlEye: Script Restriction #44

Hello. When i join a server then i want to run a game i get an error like this BattlEye: Script Restriction #44 what's wrong with my client? (sorry for english)

line #44 is,

5 setDate !"\"setDate\"," !"rsetDate = 'setDate'" !"rsetDatecode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'setDate.sqf')" !"dayzSetDate"

ive removed this line on my server because a lof of players are getting the same problem with it, BE kicks them :(

• Like 1

Guest Dwarden

please realize that kick #number is not equal to line number ...

so you in fact not removing line equal to #44 but totally different line

BE scripts violation #44 are related to setFuel line 46 ...

please update to latest scripts.txt

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/119953-battleye-server-side-filters-update/

Edited by Dwarden
  • Like 1

Hello. When i join a server then i want to run a game i get an error like this BattlEye: Script Restriction #44 what's wrong with my client? (sorry for english)

If you have a pop up error Script Restritstion you should delete the folder "ArmA 2 OA" in "C:\Users\#username#\AppData\Local\", and doing it before of each entry on the server.

Guest Dwarden

If you have a pop up error Script Restritstion you should delete the folder "ArmA 2 OA" in "C:\Users\#username#\AppData\Local\", and doing it before of each entry on the server.

huh? not needed if filters are fixed / updated ... this is server issues not client

huh? not needed if filters are fixed / updated ... this is server issues not client

yup, I had it earlier and realised I hadn't updated battleye filters in vilayer ACP, update battleye filters, restart, fixed.

But it works (: