Sign in to follow this  
zionburns

Experienced player LF large active clan

Hey, I am an experienced long term player, previously solo up until now.

I'm looking for an EU/mixed clan with an active dayZ community to do more large scale operations with.

I'm very bored of playing on my own, having to run for hours only to get sniped while trying to find some good gear, was killed by a hacker a few days ago and find almost everything is camped by snipers these days, its dayz, its expected and i love that, but id quite like to be able to gear up and join the fight rather than be trying to take on 5 guys in camo with snipers and machine guns using a winchester -.-

P.S. I am also a youtube caster, so would be more than happy to film our operations to make some cool videos with for my subscribers.

Hey, I'm part of a large DayZ community called DayZHorror which keeps getting bigger every day. We have our own dedicated private server for our clans. we also have the two opposing clans STH & CTH, and then you have the SRT.There is 5-6 more clans in here aswell. As well as fighting each other, we take part in raiding public servers as one from time to time. If you would like to give our community a try, feel free to stop by and say hello.

(Servers restart every 6hours for a smoother gameplay experience)

Our website, teamspeak and facebook links are below

TS3: ts.dayzhorror.com

We just got 2 new chernarus servers aswell :)

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/116465-1st-naval-remnant-force-dayz-military/page__hl__%201st%20%20naval%20%20remnant%20%20force

We are the Dayz Military. We have about 20+ active members then we also have some on leave. About 5/6 of our members are in the military, army, air-force marines? and the British Military. We have people on from 6pm EST until 10pm EST (roughly 15+ people on a Wed Thurs or Friday) however we do have our day group of 5/6 people and our late night group of 6+. On the weekends there is usually 8 or so people online for a fair decent amount of time, we average 4/5 hours of gameplay as a Unit per night, We currently have 2 servers, a training server and a Taviana server, we also are going to be getting a third server when we get some more recruits. We also don't just play dayz, we play Wasteland, I44, CWR2, and anything we feel like playing to do with the American and British military, If you have any further questions please join our team speak, the thread linked should contain most of the information you will need as well as a larger description of who we are and what we do, hope to speak soon, Cpl Promy, :)

Hey, i'd like to team up with you.

I'm into military call-outs and stuff, but i have a laugh to.

my skype name is steelbruh, i hope to see you soon.