farooqaaa

This is where I spawned today

I'm not sure if those were real players. The server I was on had about 5 players. This happened to anyone?

Yes, you were killing all players trying to log in on the server, while they were trying to receive their character data.

thats the debug place' date=' and killing people there is banable.

[/quote']

Yes' date=' you were killing all players trying to log in on the server, while they were trying to receive their character data.

[/quote']

Shit! :( I didn't know that. It didn't even say "x was killed".

Yeah yeah yeah' date=' enjoy your ban

[/quote']

I understand that it was stupid of me to kill those players but what will I get banned for exactly? I didn't even know I was killing real players. I don't know about any dayz rule that says "if you spawn in the middle of nowhere and there are players around, you shouldn't kill them or else you will be banned".

Also, I'm stuck in there now. I tried aborting and joining different servers but I still end up in that same area. I even tried respawning but I spawn at the same place. I have no idea what to do.

Yeah yeah yeah' date=' enjoy your ban

[/quote']

I understand that it was stupid of me to kill those players but what will I get banned for exactly? I didn't even know I was killing real players. I don't know about any dayz rule that says "if you spawn in the middle of nowhere and there are players around, you shouldn't kill them or else you will be banned".

Also, I'm stuck in there now. I tried aborting and joining different servers but I still end up in that same area. I even tried respawning but I spawn at the same place. I have no idea what to do.

It's a 1 week ban for killing players there so you won't be perma banned, just don't kill there again and you should be alright :p