Deno2012

Anyone know/have a normal Chernarus server?

I hate these DayZ servers. All of them either have some stupid 300+ vehicle thing or something crazy like that. I just want a normal, (regular mode) Chernarus server. Please, anyone. I'm tired of these servers. Just fixed my BattlEye problem and now i can't even join a good server.

• Like 1

Check out dayzhorror's servers they have lag free servers and hacker free servers . Just put DZH in the filter.

US 4275

White listed Vanilla Chernarus Public Hive. We are still working on getting the latest patch to work but have had no issues otherwise. Hacker free and great performance. Has active and helpful admins as well.

US 4275

White listed Vanilla Chernarus Public Hive. We are still working on getting the latest patch to work but have had no issues otherwise. Hacker free and great performance. Has active and helpful admins as well.

How can I apply for a whitelist to this server? Btw, it is exactly what I have been looking for, thanks. If i can just get in now..

You could try our server. Its a whitelisted private hive with a few added vehicles but not extreme. It's running the latest patch with no issues at all.

Our whitelist application process is very simple and can be done in 2 ways depending on your preference. To apply just visit our website at http://dayz.frak.eu and click the whitelist tab.

You can find our topic with more information here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/106838-dayz-unleashed-discussion-thread-1751-veteran-whitelisted-private-hive-gmt-5-130-vehicles-custom-wrecks-looking-for-new-players/

You can also see what the chat is like in-game to see how friendly people are by clicking the IRC link on our website :)

I know this is a UK server and you're looking for US but you might like it anyway :)

Ours is vanilla Chernarus. It has a variety of vehicles, but nothing excessive. It mostly active during the evenings.

Whitelisted and working on fixing the 1.7.5.1 stuff slowly. Come give us a try in my sig.

Hi, I have a DayZ+ server running on Chernarus that is standard apart from a few custom fortifications on buildings. www.dayzunderworld.com has the server ip and port on there.

Ours is vanilla Chernarus. It has a variety of vehicles, but nothing excessive. It mostly active during the evenings.

Would a newbie be welcome to joining and not get immediately killed? xD

Looking for more players myself :) anyone feel free too join my Chernarus server :) the server is located in Dallas, day night cycle, GMT -5, PvP welcome, friendly helpful admins, donation perks, extra vehicles and custom forts :) not really vanilla but its still a lot of fun :) If anything bad happens to the server like a reset or bug in which you end up losing all of your items we would be happy to get you back on your feet :) suggestions will be taken into account :) server IP: 67.228.177.177:3340 please come give us a try :)

Hive45, a few extra vehs, custom bases on the map ready for players to take over, refuel script, custom anti hax, avail at 208.115.125.114:2332

Your welcome to give our server a try. We have 200 vehicles on our hive but honestly its not unrealistic at all. Vehicles are in places that make sense. Choppers are somewhat common but mostly little birds(think of them as news choppers) It works well for us and its alot of fun, we rarely ever see desync on our dedicated server(we host our server privatly from a non gaming hosting company 1Gigabit dedicated connection)

Edited by Pegz

RuffneX Chernarus. It is a Private Hive Server that requires players to be Whitelisted.

• NO custom loadouts.
  • NO free gear.
  • NO need to contribute.
  • Standard Vehicle Spawns (but with a higher probability of spawning).
  • Server is actively monitored.
  • Server logs are regularly checked.
  • BattleEye Extended Controls enabled.
  • Admins are friendly.

As the name indicates, it is running the Chernarus map and has a max player limit of 40. We are trying to build a strong community around the server and although the server is hosted in Germany, we are primarily English speaking people.

To get whitelisted, you need to visit the server forums at: http://dayz.gobbogames.co.za/forum/

Server Details:

IP: 62.75.216.74

Port: 2362

We have a Public Team Speak server that can also be used, just check the forums for the details.