paramatt

| Konvict gaming is recruiting | Epoch | PVP and PVE |

If you like epoch, you should check out our server [ 500+ vechicles, self bloodbag, take clothes, auto refuel, custom map, lift and towing, safezones trader, debug monitors, all clans are welcome to join! IP : 5.9.66.74:2362

If you like epoch, you should check out our server [ 500+ vechicles, self bloodbag, take clothes, auto refuel, custom map, lift and towing, safezones trader, debug monitors, all clans are welcome to join! IP : 5.9.66.74:2362

That is just sad

Indeed, don't try and hijack this thread please, use your own ^^

New scripts been added in on our Dayz Epoch server. Also we are playing Aftermath and Overwatch as groups! 

taking a look at the broken bandit trader

Just banned two guys breaking a base. We do not tolerate this! We shall prevail to keep your hard looting safe.

I just found an Epoch supply crate! 36 Scrap metal, 12 tank trap kits, sledgehammer, mortar and cinder blocks!

Exciting!!!

making some progress with the trader safezones

PVP event happening tonight. Should be a good one.

The PvP event was epic! Captured a town, killed a few, got some friendly fire! Communication to be worked on for next time! Coming to join us?

Hey, just wondering if you guys are still recruiting. I'm a little green to DayZ in terms of group play, mostly just wonder round the wilderness on my own until i get pwned by some sniper the minute i pick up a 'lee. Though I am an avid gamer and I tend to become pretty good at games (eventually). I'm 28 from England, I work shift work so I may be on in the am some days and pm others, but I am active. I am comfortable on teamspeak, and I'm the type of player that is happy to goof around and have fun, but I'm capable of listening to orders and know the difference in when to play properly and when to play like a derp. 

I do want to ask that I checked your website out and noticed that you guys play a bunch of games which is cool GW2 is the only other game I have that you play and DayZ is a game I want to focus on mainly, if there enough activity on your DayZ side that I will find people regularly? or will I only ever get the full experience if I play all of those games? 

Either way, you guys look like a top bunch, and if everything works out, look forward to playing with you guys in the future. 

Gio. 

Hello Gio, we have a fairly active DayZ side which we are looking to grow but we have stopped recruiting for our GW2 side and I rarely see people play it.

As far as play time and style is concerned we try and cater for all players, as long as you are fairly active you should be fine and whilst you would be applying for the DayZ side, you are more than welcome to play any other of the games we play, we like to think of ourselves as a community.

Look forward to slaying some zeds with you - Matt

Edited by paramatt

Thanks for the response, sounds like we're on the same page I will drop you guys an application. To be honest as much as GW2 is my mmo of choice I haven't played it in months now that I think about it anyway.  

Found a stacked corpse at the north west airfield today! Was that yours? Nice VSS/M24 combination!!