paramatt

| Konvict gaming is recruiting | Epoch | PVP and PVE |

Still Recruiting, anyone is welcome only requirements we have are that you are 16yo+, have teamspeak 3 and can speak english and enjoy the game :)  And yes we have Cookies ;)

"That guy next door"

Neighbor X   :lol:   :murder: 

Check out the website www.konvictgaming.com and join our TS. I'm on most of the day if you have any questions!

Server is getting busy now, bring on 1.0.2.4!

On for the evening if you want to talk guys! We are growing our DayZ members fast! Four new guys last night that you could build a base with on Epoch!

Epoch is a great mod, horay for base building!, come build with us today 

Died to an invisible fence post but survived a chopper crash! Good night with Konvict Gaming once again!

Drop and application and I'll get you set up guys!

Goát

I'll be online in around two hours on the TS for any questions or applications! Will update when I'm online!

We are still here!, New battleye filters in place

Another fun night with Konvict Gaming! I flew a plane around being a taxi driver for clan mates and random players! Landed 5 times and didn't crash! Sold it to finish the night, although I did nearly hit a tree on the last landing as I couldn't be bothered to use the whole run way, oops!

Goát

couple of new guys joined and and a trial member became a full member, congrats to that member!

Intense night on the server! Tons of PvP in Elektro whilst our new team of trial clannies build their base! PvE & PvP can live in harmony!!

Goát

Still going strong, plenty of action on the server!

Cooked my Lamb, boiled my water, Ready to live in the wild this evening! Join us around the camp fire?

Logging in for the evening! Streaming the new DayZ Aftermath mod later on Konvict Gamings very on Twitch channel! Check us out!