paramatt

| Konvict gaming is recruiting | Epoch | PVP and PVE |

We did have....... Anyway followed an animated heli until it crashed and took all the loots!

Spent some time deleting broken vehicles today and making sure more are available on the coast!

Hey, I am looking for a group of organized players whom really enjoy this game. I play alot of games, but really enjoying the realism of Dayz. I currently play with one friend whom I basically carry across the game. Really good at strategically placing myself against opponents.

-27 years old

-played game since Arma Mod

-Really good in a group and communication

good day on KG, just spent an hour deleting old vehicles today, theres cars on teh coast?!!!!

Hey, I am looking for a group of organized players whom really enjoy this game. I play alot of games, but really enjoying the realism of Dayz. I currently play with one friend whom I basically carry across the game. Really good at strategically placing myself against opponents.

-27 years old

-played game since Arma Mod

-Really good in a group and communication

www.konvictgaming.com mate :D

Our TS is now konvictgaming.co.uk - We have moved over to a dedibox for our website/TS and currently looking into a dedi-box for our DayZ server too!

Server going through some changes...new mods and admins for our dayz section and server will soon be reset....come join us for a new era and fresh start :)

Edited by Achilles*

Had a massive amount of fun today in the DayZ section of KG's teamspeak. What a friendly bunch of players :p