paramatt

| Konvict gaming is recruiting | Epoch | PVP and PVE |

Safe Trade Zones added. Next job is to create the PVE whitelisted Taviana Epoch server to the clan!

Taking a break from creating a Taviana map i have found a c185 and flown the map all the way to an empty tank of fuel! #planelove

The New PVE server is up and running on the Lingor map! Beta stage whilst I change these to make it harder to survive against zombies. More coming soon!

Boom cheeky Pvp! It's nice swapping between PVE and PVP for what ever you fancy in Konvict Gaming!

Konvict gaming recruiting activly make sure u visit us and apply if u like what u see!

Epic server come on and join us guys! We need as many members as we can get!  :D

Been with these guys for two weeks now, haven't had a bad night yet, everyone is friendly and helpful to fill in my (considerable) DayZ knowledge gap. I can honestly say that anyone from newb to pro will find something here. 

Communication within the clan is honest and open and (reasonable) opinions asked for "and" listened too. We do planned events and are constantly tweaking our server to get the best balance of toys vs balance.

Come to the KG server at 146.185.30.234:3340 or search konvictgaming.co.uk into commander to find us. Our server is open to everyone, KG or not, and happily embraces both the PVP and PVE side of the game. A friendly, relaxed atmosphere is what you will find. 

Cinder block walls become indestructible tomorrow on our public server! Safe bases to build your PvP armory?