Sign in to follow this  
noreaster

Are all spawn locations the same for backpacks?

Spent all evening and night playing with three other people yesterday and the best any of us found was a ACU pack. I'm just curious if there is something bugged, if locations have changed, or if it was just made harder to find them?

Thanks

Pretty sure that on most servers they are not, however if you check schools regularly you will probably find one :)

I've found that the Backpacks have become much rarer. Before I could stumble across several Alice packs in the same town, I've only found one and it was in NWAF barracks, I found the British Assault Pack not long after finding it so I didn't get much use out of the Alice.

im pretty sure the spawns have changed, i read that any backpack over 12 slots will not spawn in residential/civilian areas anymore, anything above the 12 slots will spawn in military loot areas, such as stary tents, Hangers, ATC towers, Deer Stands and so on.

im pretty sure the spawns have changed, i read that any backpack over 12 slots will not spawn in residential/civilian areas anymore, anything above the 12 slots will spawn in military loot areas, such as stary tents, Hangers, ATC towers, Deer Stands and so on.

Would have to look at the actual loot tables to differentiate between "not spawn in residential areas anymore" and simply lowering the chance.

The net result, however, is that for the first time ever, I've worn a chest pouch! Other than not being on your chest, it looked surprisingly good. Used to be they were trash much like tin cans.

Edited by Elvaron