Bizzyb

Group of players looking for a good whitelist US server.

We are tired of hackers and its almost to the point where we dont want to play anymore. I figured its time we try a whitelist server.

We are East Coast USA.

We seek a server on namalsk or standard map. We prefer added options, like LOTS of vehicles, base building, ect. Full day time is a bonus too.

Above all though it must be an active server before we get there. The group is around 10 players, so if its not at least 15-20 active players, we wont have fun.

Please add a link to your server's status so I can check its activity. Then of course any website or place we need to sign up for the white list.

Thank you!

• Like 1

We have east coasters on our server. We have several groups already playing on it and going head to head as well as a fair few lone wolves. Our present whitelist has over 100 entries on it and it's growing daily. It's gradually increasing popularity and if you check the monthly activities you will see it's very consistent. Additionally it's stable and long term - our community have been gaming since 2002 and we are heavily invested in Day Z so our server is on a long term lease and therefore not going to just disappear!

We have no ping limit and it's whitelisted check us out;-

http://dayzmod.com/f...banditz-wanted/

Edited by Box

We run a NY Server (US3480) that's actively monitored by admin. We check logs daily, and there's a great group of regulars. Feel free to stop by, we'd appreciate your traffic.

DayZ Redux is in dire need of clans like yours.

I encourage you to go look at the aggregate changelog-- there's many a good reasons to join there.

DayZ Redux is in dire need of clans like yours.

I encourage you to go look at the aggregate changelog-- there's many a good reasons to join there.

I would say you are in desperate need of players, after reading all your rules,tweeks and forum posts it doesn't sound very fun.