Sign in to follow this  
Diemaco (DayZ)

Humanity reset

I shot a lot of people when rocket disabled the bandit skin. I did, I liked it. With the direct comms, sort of, working now, though, I want to start cooperating with people because now I actually can communicate with them. However, in the period before 1.7.1, when everyone was just a mute, walking loot pile to me, my humanity rating dropped to, I think, like -20k. So I will probably be shot on sight by everyone because their 'bandit heartbeat monitor' will go through the roof when they target me.

So I want to ask if everyone could get a humanity reset?

Your humanity will reset automatically, well slowly. Just stop killing people on sight and voilá, your humanity will back to normal after 12-48 hours of being a nice guy.

That fast? When the debug monitor still showed a numerical for humanity rating I went up, maybe 30 per half hour.

48 hours of game time.

That fast? When the debug monitor still showed a numerical for humanity rating I went up' date=' maybe 30 per half hour.

[/quote']It's 150 every 10-15 minutes. Just don't shoot people and it'll be up in no time, unless you're a deathmatch player and had the -100k+ like some did.