ORiGiN Machinima

[HIGH DETAIL!] Free Cinematic Intros For Your Videos. [With Demo's]

Update:

Please do not send anymore requests at the moment! I'm overwhelmed by the response I've gotten from this thread and from all over youtube! Due to to the ridiculous amount of players wanting an intro made, I cannot accept anymore requests at the moment.

Please check back on this forum in a couple of weeks to see if it is open yet!

in the mean time feel free to mail me questions on how to use the editor to make these, and I will compile all of them into a tutorial video in the next few days.

Thank you all for your kind words and patience,

~ Reece.

Damn! only 16! definitely keep up the good work. Will watch with great pleasure oncoming vids!

RhinoCRUNCH Intro #1 [survivor to Bandit Evolution VERSION 1]

Music by Joshwoodward - "The Parade"

WOOOOPS! Link removed by request from Rhino...top secret work going on. WATCH THIS SPACE!

Edited by ORiGiN Machinima

Waiting list update:

Wait time is now 3-4 weeks minimum.

"Larger" channels can mail me and be put on a priority list, nothing personal against smaller channels with this move (I myself am a tiny channel in comparison to others), but I am looking to grow my channel and hence doing the intros in order of biggest to smallest makes most sense.

Best wishes to all of you, and thanks again for all the lovely comments and mails!

~ Reece.

:( Aw seems like I may not get one made anytime soon then. Happy you are getting more high profile gigs though. You definitely deserve them.

• Like 1

Update!

This weekend, I begin the long an arduous task of trawling through back dated requests once again. Alot of my time has been dedicated to some larger projects, and practicing/discovering new techniques both ingame, in editing, and in directing scenes. I have added another notch to my acheivements by completeing an introduction for RhinoCRUNCH's stand alone gameplay (When it releases.). You will be able to view this once Rhino's new series airs, or before hand if he deicdes to release it as a trailer!

This weekend I will select a youtuber at random (From those who sent me requests) and I will set about creating an introduction to the same high standard that I treat everyone with, no matter how many subs they have, and will upload it hopefully by sunday night.

As many of you already know the ARMA III alpha test begins MArch the 5th, and it is my intentions to bring you some epic cinematic action from this the following weekend. ARMA 2 cinematics have been the main focus of my youtube channel for the past 4 months now, with the DayZ cinematics complementing them in the last month and a half. After ARMA III's alpha release, and with the alpha's support of mods, I aim to move entirely over to ARMA III to take advantage of the better graphics, animations, and units.

In between ARMA III cinematics I'll aim to complete a new DayZ intro for a randomly selected youtuber every 2-3 weeks, the idea behind the random selection being that A) It's a nice surprise for whoever is chosen. and B ) It means I'm being fair and everyone has the same odds of getting one.

Thanks to everyone again (I know I keep saying it, but really, thank you!!)

P.s While I'm here, feel free to check out my recent recruitment advert created for my group (ARMA AIR ASSAULT).

Leave feedback, i'd love to hear any criticisms you may have.

Frankieonpcin1080p intro's coming in the near future (With a bit of luck if he is still interested).

Watch this space...closely!