ORiGiN Machinima

[HIGH DETAIL!] Free Cinematic Intros For Your Videos. [With Demo's]

So I've created intro's for a couple of people from the forums for their DayZ videos.

Below this post you will see several examples of my work.

I've been making cinematics in ARMA II for around 3 months now, with various short films etc. Since i've honed my skills a little in terms of editing and capturing footage I hereby extend my offer to anyone who reads this post and would like an introduction made for their youtube videos.

There are several points to understand before requesting one.

* These are done for free, and as such I would request that you kindly credit me in your video(s) description with a direct link to my channel.

* I'm usually very busy so it can takes anything from several days to a week.

* you can choose the music, infact I encourage you to so that you don't get something with music you hate.

* My channel name (Origin Machinima) will be placed in very sall text at the end of the cinematic in the bottom right of the screen "Created by Origin Machinima"

MAIL ME ON THE FORUMS OR ON YOUTUBE WITH THE FOLLOWING:

*Music Choice (optional)

*Link to Channel

*Location (Takistan/Chernarus/Namlask) (Optional)

And thats pretty much it. After having some pretty damn good support and alot of subs come from these forums, it's time I gave something back to a portion of the community.

EXAMPLES OF PREVIOUS WORK:

Edited by ORiGiN Machinima
  • Like 7

Gotta say that this guy has some real talent and is taking some time out to help me, you guys should definitely show your support :)

Those are some serious quality videos. And for free? You are awesome man.

• Like 2

Wow, any chance that you'd make any arma 2 editor tutorials? These are really good

Once I get some free time i'll go voer some of the basics :).

I have a short holiday coming up where I will be able to do several of these per day, if you want onw or two for your channel make sure you contact me soon!

Awesome job mate! love especially the one with dubstep cover

EDIT: could u do one intro with the night out Atrak remix from MArtin solveig ? I can provide u with the song

Edited by Foskifo
  • Like 1

Awesome job mate! love especially the one with dubstep cover

EDIT: could u do one intro with the night out Atrak remix from MArtin solveig ? I can provide u with the song

Just shoot me a PM on the forums/youtube and we can discuss it!

Intro created for Aerialrcoet :

Music by Kevin Macleod.

ATTENTION: Due to a huge influx of requests for intro's a waiting list has been created. Upon mailing me with your request, you will be sent your place in the que and an estimated time of delivery. These take some time to make, and due to the vast array of channels wanting one it can take some time, please be patient.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Origin, these are extremely impressive. I am totally interested for my Standalone Gameplay Footage, can you please PM me!

• Like 1

Origin, these are extremely impressive. I am totally interested for my Standalone Gameplay Footage, can you please PM me!

I'm on it Rhino! I'll shoot you a PM when I'm taking a lunch break from Moondye7's edited version of that intro, so much work so little time left before my "holiday" is over.

Speak to you soon.

Subbed and watched almost all of your video's.

You've got some serious talent. I think you said you were only 16? You're going places dude. Keep up the good work. You get better and better with every video.

• Like 1

Subbed and watched almost all of your video's.

You've got some serious talent. I think you said you were only 16? You're going places dude. Keep up the good work. You get better and better with every video.

Thanks alot Aussiestig! Yeah I'm only 16, and I've only been doing this for about 4 months-ish. Still got next to no real experience, but I'd like to think I'm picking things up reasonably fast in terms of directing and editing!

Means alot man. You should see some great videos once ARMA III is released, I've written the first few scenes of a short movie I want to make with it. In the mean time I'll be doing my best to put out great intro's for other youtubers, and my own cinematics aswell. There will no doubt be some bad ones, but hopefully some real gems too.