[VOIN]FURY

I and my friend have been banned on 3 accounts

I hate it when I accidentally spawn in a crate of weapons and then accidentally find it right in front of me because my attention span wouldn't allow me to get more north than Zelenogorsk without getting bored.

Buying CD keys from CD Key resellers isn't the best way to keep your game working either...

You dont get Global banned for picking up weapons from a hacked in crate' date=' you get global banned for hacking in the crate.

Have fun being banned.

[/quote']

But i dont hack!Give me the link where i can write to battle eye

So you didnt hack, but you're still global banned by BattleEye? Omg that would be a first ! :o

I'll give you some advice that'll save alot of time.

Either go play CoD

or

Buy another copy of Arma, and STOP HACKING.

Thank you and goodbye.

Top advise, loved reading someone who says it the way it should be.

You know I wish people would get respect for the game, and realize without the hacks, it's actually quite fun, you actually have to put time and effort into survival rather than spawning with everything at your fingertips. It's really not worth the ban you get from BattlEye.

ffs stop calling this tard a hacker he is a script kiddy.

Thank god someone has it right. Some hackers are somewhat cool because they can do innovative shit. Script kiddies on the other hand.. Oh wait' date=' just searching for some DayZ hacks shows a couple threads and a shitload of Pastebin posts explaining EXACTLY how people were doing it before the global ban. Holy shit if I wanted I could do that in like 5 minutes?! MAN LET'S START SUPPORTING MY FAVORITE DEVELOPER BY BANNING ALLLLLL THE KEYS.

[img']http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22322277.jpg

Quite enjoyable how often these threads appear and mostly with someone that can barely talk/write english. :)

I found a brown crate full of medical supplies next to a helocopter crash surround by zombies...was that hacked in or was it a legit crate?