Sign in to follow this  
dallas

Affordable canned food.

Some of us players have low income backgrounds and would feel included if the DayZ designers could create some new textures for canned goods, these could easily be added to food loot tables and even thought they'd probably have a markedly lowered nutritinal value than baked beans, I'm sure my player segment would really appreciate canned cat and dog food.

Some of us players have low income backgrounds and would feel included if the DayZ designers could create some new textures for canned goods' date=' these could easily be added to food loot tables and even thought they'd probably have a markedly lowered nutritinal value than baked beans, I'm sure my player segment would really appreciate canned cat and dog food.

[/quote']

That would be funny if it wasn't so outdated! Have you tried to buy a can of cat or dog food the size we get in this mod? My fucking cats eat better than I do.

You had live in post soviet country or on really small village? I can assure you, livestock and pets, dogs, cats are eating whats left from human meals.

Or what cats can hunt down. Catfood, dogfood canned is easy to be found like harvester in the city(country folks have not such luxury to buy canned food for pets). Maybe some other type of meal like flour bags is more believable in such country.