Sign in to follow this  
Lopine

LFG To Play DayZ!

Im swedish, speak english and swedish beter then my spelling might emply lol. But im looking for a European preferably british group or clan or whatever to play DayZ with. I dont want to run around solo anymore. I now want a group, clan or something to play this game with. Got steam and skype and a steel series headset. Some info might be useless. But thought I write what I think people might want to know. Btw my play style is friendly but not afraid to defend myself. Feel free to hit me up with questions. Posted the orihinsl in the wrong section.

Hey m8 im from denmark and are playing with a couple of my friends so if you wanna join in add my skype: mathias.hansen44

Hey m8 im from denmark and are playing with a couple of my friends so if you wanna join in add my skype: mathias.hansen44

Sweet, I will contact you after work. Should be home around 4pm. Looking forward to pkaying this game with someone.

Hey buddy! AUF? wants to put together a small group of players to play around with. We're a EU based group (speak english) and we'd love to have you come join our small community of players as we look to put together a group of about 4 or 5 players. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/121652-auf-are-u-friendly-clan-recruitment/ CHECK US OUT!