Sign in to follow this  
SumoS

World's End Gaming- A Day Z Community

Hello there!

World's End Gaming is a community of DayZ players that have joined together to play this wonderful mod. People from all walks of life, all different schedules and all different personalities, come together to survive the post-breakout world!

We have a diverse crowd of active players and are growing day by day.

To become apart of the community there are no requirements. Just bring yourself, an internet connection and hop on the TeamSpeak server. You will easily be able to find people to play with!

You can find the info at the links below or feel free to send me a message.

Look forward to seeing you in the field!

Regards,

SumoS

TS server running with many people just dropping in to chat/join us.

Check out our server on Belgium 1 as well.

If anyone had any questions feel free to PM me or check out the other means of contacting us below.

Feel free to check out our twitter for anything Day Z related.

Updates, tips, videos and even discussions.

Links and info in the signature below.

You can find the details or on our website.

Links are below

Welcome man.

Feel free to try us out and have some fun.

Update:

We are seeing more and more people playing our servers and trying us out.

New community members are even taking an active role! We need even more creative individuals and players.

Likewise you can also check out our twitter account for all your DayZ news and gossip. PC Gamer's new interview with Rocket (May he be praised!).

World's End Gaming are still actively recruiting!

We have a large group of members currently on and we still need more to expand further.

Feel free to check out our Twitter and Forums for any DayZ or community news!

Viva Espana! Campeones de Europa!

Just to let people know that we have a new server: Chicago 117 Gmt-4

Hope to see some of you guys in game!

I've tried out your server, everything is good except your admin random server restarts. You posted server restarts are around 12.00 am, 6 am, 12 pm and 6 pm Chicago Time. I played in your server for 2 days and ive experience at least 12 restarts all when your admins are on. You guys are really messing stuff up restarting the server randomly for your own personal use (raiding nw airfield and stuff for loot) I had 2 atvs server restarted they were lost had to wait for 2 restarts before they appeared. Later im raiding at night and the server restarted again. While riding an atv during the hours of when it shouldnt. You guys are really messing with the immersion of the game since your server structure is not good yet linked with the database or whatever. I would be fine with your random restarts if when i joined again my veh didnt dissapeared and waiting for them to reappear. Also if you do tend get on your admins i would suggest having a motd stating the restart times or possible sending an auto message like 5 min before the server restarts. Basically stick with the times you posted on restarting the server and dont do it for personal gain.

Excellent suggestions Flip and we are actively working on them as I post this! We are working on the MOTD to have that posted as well as work out the kinks. We just got the server running a few short days ago so bare with us!

As for others out there if you're looking for a friendly group to play with we welcome everyone in with open arms. Just visit our website, register, grab the TS info and join the fun!