Sign in to follow this  
danielmacpherson@live.co.uk

What are the best alternative maps?

Taviana all the way!

And possibly Namalsk, pre-Bloodsuckers/Nuke, because that shit's gay.

Taviana is good. I am trying out Isla Duala at the moment and it seems quite good as well.

Think i have to check out some of those maps, only tried lingor island besides chernarus, and like the Tricky D, i dont think it was that awesome either.

Thanks guys :)

Taviana and Namalsk are the best in my opinion. Panthera is probably my least favourite, it just feels not dayzish.

How does Taviana feel dayzish and panthera doesn't? I just don't understand this love for taviana, it's too happy and lovely, there's flowers and pretty tree's everywhere, and it's snowing. It's also just one huge PvP and hackfest.

Namalsk is a good map, but too many military loot spawns, so it's too easy to get good gear.

Taviana and been on Panthera for a while now. Same as Aussiestig has stated Namalsk is a great map but to many high-end loot spawns, kills the survival aspect. To be honest the bigger the map the better and if the infected or bandits don't get you on panthera the mountians will.........

basically dayz is taviana and namalsk now. cant believe some havent even played these ten times more interesing the chern map B)

Edited by dgeesio